What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Titans Rd5

Won't be able to join you live today have a Grandmother-in-laws 90th birthday celebration.
(My appearance fee is double it's normal cost tho! :) )

Will be interesting to see if Foran makes the field, if he makes a difference and if he can make it thru the game.

If we go 1-4 we have a deep hole I do think think we can dig our way out of with the draw we face.

Let's hope we see players putting in some effort.

Blair

Coach
Who's gonna rattle Konnie and shake the ball loose, ala Manu last year?!

I haven't watched a game on TV all season, so am pretty hopeless trying to fill in for Phil. Add to that, my ABC online radio coverage is about two minutes behind the live action!

Time to go back to the old skool and bring in my trusty analogue kitchen radio to my study, where I've been listening to all Warriors games so far this season. It's either twenty seconds ahead or behind the TV action, can't remember which.

Despite the Aloha From Hell the Warriors dish up lately I still get excited on game day.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
I mean honestly, if he is still uncertain coming into today then why are we risking him? He should only play at 100% TBH.

Hoping to see some better effort today and some ideas in attack. Pretty much a must-win game already.

Blair

Coach
Great start, Gavet bending the line. Allows Luke quick play the ball and Johnson, in the clear, does the rest under the posts.

It's simple really, isn't it?

Kemp saying 'this is what Foran brings to the Warriors'. It was his first touch, can we at least let him have a few minutes before we all fall over breathless?