What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Storm - gameday

nswarrior

Juniors
Storm have Munster and Grant back, we have AFB and Curran back

beautiful day in Sydney and probably Central Coast - let’s hope for an upset

Warriors have gone from being the Storms bogey team to their bunnies losing the last 10 but I have a good feeling about this one

Go Warriors!!

Penrose_11

Juniors
Interesting to see who they bump to bring AFB into the side. I’m thinking AFB onto the bench for Jazz and over changes Evans to start, BMM to 2nd row and Sironen to bench.

Also CHT gets his chance to run the team without super kid being there. Maybe his last chance with probably our full squad available from next week. Our goal line defence will improve as well with RTS moving to the back. If we can hold our own or better with their pack and control our ruck D with both Grant and Smith probing all day, then this should be a good game. Shame it clashes directly with the Adesanya fight

Blair

Coach
Yes, game day, a day off, and the sun is streaming through onto the breakfast table. It'd be a perfect winter's day I reckon, apart from the obvious, we need to beat the Storm.

nswarrior

Juniors
We beat the Storm, we could get on a bit of a roll with AFB back and Walsh adding the much needed X-Factor from next week

sunny 19 degrees in Gosford - what a day for footy and time for some razzle dazzle to upset the Storm

Benek

Juniors
We’ll know after the first 15 minutes if the Warriors have come to play. If the good Warriors turn up I can see us jagging a win. We just never know if their going to be switched in or not.

Penrose_11

Juniors
We’ve got massive bench today. Hopefully we’re smart and try to roll through and over them before we try to go around them. An big Ken is in. I would’ve thought his ‘effective immediately’ move to the Tigs would’ve meant no more Warrior game time. Here’s to a game from Ken to go out on a high

nswarrior

Juniors
Nathan Brown surprises people - great move to bring Maumolo in for his farewell game

he looks like a very likeable character and the team will lift for him.

Go Warriors!!

We’ve got massive bench today. Hopefully we’re smart and try to roll through and over them before we try to go around them. An big Ken is in. I would’ve thought his ‘effective immediately’ move to the Tigs would’ve meant no more Warrior game time. Here’s to a game from Ken to go out on a high
We won't beat Storm structured defense without unstructured play.

nswarrior

Juniors
I like to be as optimistic for as long as possible.
As someone said above - we will know in 15 mins if we are in for the fight

Latest posts