What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we cant win with timmy

Bazal

Post Whore
gustarny said:
Bazal you have no idea you are an insult to a goose the reason why he looks like the only player to do anything is because he is the only one who gets the ball every tackle you clown how can anyone do any thing when he gets it and gets tackled three times on their line with the ball in his hands .

:lol::lol:You Smith bashers are pathetic. First he's crap cos he doesn't attack the line, then when he runs the ball he is crap cos he dies with it. Do you have a brain up there or is that where your store of crap is piped from, fresh and ready to be spouted out....Who laid on the pass for Mateo to score? Who laid on the ball for Hayne to go over that was wrongfully and pathetically called forward? Idiot...

gustarny

Juniors
its the same with the field goal attempts v sharks finch never got one shot tell me the last fg smith has kicked come on us eels supporters and all blind dumb fools are we it is right infront of your eyes all of you.

hippy

Juniors
There are many reasons to be disappointed about tonight's performance but dropping Tim Smith is not the answer. When the kid is playing well, he is showered with compliments, the minute something goes wrong he is treated like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

While tonight was not his best performance throughout the year he has matured as a player. It is not up to one little halfback to win every game for us. There were some shocking mistakes tonight from many others as well.

We win together as a team and lose together. Dropping one player isn't going to do us any good. A change in attitude might though, especially by some of the people on the 'Everytime we lose let's drop Tim Smith' bandwagon.

strider

Post Whore
we may as well face it - we have nothing other than timmy .... IF timmy has a good game it helps our cause, but otherwise, well we have to hope the forwards turn up cos we have no other serious options

xr62nv

Juniors
gustarny said:
let finch have a go he is a grand final winning half give him a go and play feleti at 58.

wing was halfback when they won it

although he was there in 03 and 04

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly was Finch any better than Smith tonight???? He offered zero in attack, Timmy made a few poor options but him and Mateo we're the only 2 likely to offer anything in attack. Honestly our much vaunted beckline is a complete white elephant.

MrT

Juniors
gustarny said:
let finch have a go he is a grand final winning half give him a go and play feleti at 58.

This is one of the worst comments I have ever heard. Finch is a grand final winning half, well so would I be if I had Fittler outside me.

The fact that if Tim drops his game there is NO ONE to re-ignite us. Finch is not the answer, slow, poor vision. He's never going to worry the defence with anything. Tim Smith is in the top 4 halfback for try assists.

I question how many people who write here actually know how to analyse a game, f**king more pathetic than our performance.

We need a running 5/8, someone who can take on the line.

redeel

Juniors
yeah tim is all class and a real quality half,look at the way he leads our other champs around the field,his 40 20 s,pinpoint accuracy,to any player not in a parra jrsey,inability to find grass even,those top cut out passes,everyone forward and he still cant learn,week in week out the same dribble,just like timmy.
yes this should have been fixed 6 mnths ago,nothing to be done now toooooooooooo late

Eelementary

Post Whore
:lol:

Hell - drop Tim Smith AND Brett Finch. While we're at it, replace them both with Andrew Johns and Trent Barrett. And you know what? We still wouldn't have won tonight. And why not? It's simple, really - our forwards are pathetic.

strider

Post Whore
don't let anyone convince u otherwise - it was ALL Finch for the Roosters - Fittler was nowher to be seen :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
dropping Timmy is not gonna happen at this time of the year, and I've been sticking up for him for a long time on the back of some good performances, but his performances are no longer in credit imo

he has had more bad games than good and we may win a final or two but we will never threaten the top teams with Timmy, he has too many bad days

if we are gonna be top three next year, we need to find a halfback

gustarny

Juniors
he was out played by a reject roosters half he was out played by a broncos reject half.he was outplayed by orfordas well and will be out played by i think it is perry this week.

MrT

Juniors
Fathead said:
We must bite the bullet and put Finch at Half and Mateo at 5/8.
Tim Smith is a pretender of the highest order.

WHAT THE f**k HAS FINCH DONE?

I cannot believe this Finch crap. Smith has created a lot more tries than him this year, if Finch pulled his weight in attack we'd be a force.

How many games has Finch won us?, I can remember quite a few that Tim Smith has

redeel

Juniors
one little half back should win the game on most occassions,you have no idea ,the most pivitol player no7,receives the ball most no7,gives team direction no7,should have insight no 7

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our go forward was non exsistent, we got dominated big time. We need 4 props in the team FFS. IF we go in with 3 props next week against the Bronc's it could get ugly.

Bazal

Post Whore
redeel said:
yeah tim is all class and a real quality half,look at the way he leads our other champs around the field,his 40 20 s,pinpoint accuracy,to any player not in a parra jrsey,inability to find grass even,those top cut out passes,everyone forward and he still cant learn,week in week out the same dribble,just like timmy.
yes this should have been fixed 6 mnths ago,nothing to be done now toooooooooooo late

Errr....what? Go back to primary school you illiterate twat. Heck, how can you expect to know about footy when you can't even speak English