What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Coast Pirates Bid News

Perth Red

Post Whore
Lol bless... pokie den

PR loves the color combo Black, Red, Gold, and Green... unfortunately its been taken by the current 3peat premeirship winning team the Panthers...
But please dont mess with the WA rep team, just clash with the actual best NRL ever
Yeh because this looks so much like a panthers jersey. specsavers for you as well!
IMG_1503.jpeg

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Color combo, f**kwit read it properly
black, green, gold and red, your shithouse design don't mean it looks like it
Eh? I’ve never suggested red in that jersey. Green black and gold.
Laubman and panks got some good deals on at moment!

Perth Red

Post Whore
That’s interesting that bulldogs have less registered players in their catchment area than a WA club will have!

‘By comparison, Canterbury-Bankstown junior rugby league district is home to 3300 registered players’

(from article posted in main forum on halves academy)

Iamback

Coach
That’s interesting that bulldogs have less registered players in their catchment area than a WA club will have!

‘By comparison, Canterbury-Bankstown junior rugby league district is home to 3300 registered players’

Nice cherry picking of figures, That is just their district. They also take in Liverpool too

They also have partnerships with Toowoomba and NZ

MugaB

Coach

Yes but they have an NRL licence

The Great Dane

First Grade
Of course it can, I just doubt it will. I think the nrlwa will be keen to keep those colours linked to state rep honours not have them as nrl as well.not all.
But time will tell, we are just spit balling, no need to get so upset lol
I asked for a rational reason...

The NRLWA shouldn't be allowed any influence over an NRL license if they're stupid enough to try and stop the WA based team from using black and yellow. Imagine if the e.g. QRL had tried to stop the Broncos from using maroon FFS.

Backwards thinking from out of touch old boys like this is why we can't have nice things.

Nuke

Staff member
I've still got mine somewhere. Plus the BigLeague Extras from every home game in 1995.

I can't recall who that is off the top of my head. It'll come to me.

docbrown

Coach
Now that PNG are the favourites there's only one thing Perth can do to be the 18th team.

Perth Jet-Bears.

You know. Bears. With jetpacks.