What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers v Canberra

Balmain_Boy

SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
it was a poor game

but you know what tigers fans sucked in... sorry to the good tigers fans but the ones who were mouthing off deserve all the shite they got... the raiders were ordinary today giving away stupid penalties and making stupid mistakes... and we still ra you down and won... you also scored that consellation try on the bell too... the raiders weren't at all good today but we will get better and the tigers will be closer to the spoon that we will... souths may get it but you will be right in there with a shot.

you guys wanna make it raiders v tigers good... im all for it.... at least our side has still been making semis and we'll always have 89... geez i bet you wish benny could kick

Wow, you're a wanker. It looks like the Tigers/Raiders bullsh*t has finally started to settle down. Here you are attempting to start it up again when NO Tigers have said anything about the Raiders. I'm glad noone was pathetic enough to stop to your level. Grow up pal.

oh yeh caus it had settled down so much.... its your guys that come in an initiate it.... so you know what you tiger tools can call me anything you want and this year im giving it back and then some....

look at the stats guys... you got nothing when it comes tothe raiders v tigers battle... so yeh if you think its settled down then stay out of it... im sure there are plenty of yours guys who are happy to start it up

Just you wanker.

oh another quality three words there... gee you certainly have my number today

Mate, i'd prefer to post three words then the nonsensical drivel you've recently posted.

woodgers

Bench
Raiders army?

Army?...LOL

Was that you two or three in raiders jerseys sitting behind ur mobs bench?

Was gunna come and say hi jed, but I kept thinking, no...thats no army it cant be them, so didnt bother...maybe the next Cambo game eh mate.

army..................tee hee
No one could be bothered travelling up the Hume for a trial when we are going to spend the next 7 months doing just that. We will see you in rounds 11 & 22 ;-)

SOULS 04

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
it was a poor game

but you know what tigers fans sucked in... sorry to the good tigers fans but the ones who were mouthing off deserve all the shite they got... the raiders were ordinary today giving away stupid penalties and making stupid mistakes... and we still ra you down and won... you also scored that consellation try on the bell too... the raiders weren't at all good today but we will get better and the tigers will be closer to the spoon that we will... souths may get it but you will be right in there with a shot.

you guys wanna make it raiders v tigers good... im all for it.... at least our side has still been making semis and we'll always have 89... geez i bet you wish benny could kick

Wow, you're a wanker. It looks like the Tigers/Raiders bullsh*t has finally started to settle down. Here you are attempting to start it up again when NO Tigers have said anything about the Raiders. I'm glad noone was pathetic enough to stop to your level. Grow up pal.

oh yeh caus it had settled down so much.... its your guys that come in an initiate it.... so you know what you tiger tools can call me anything you want and this year im giving it back and then some....

look at the stats guys... you got nothing when it comes tothe raiders v tigers battle... so yeh if you think its settled down then stay out of it... im sure there are plenty of yours guys who are happy to start it up

Just you wanker.

Mate, i'd prefer to post three words then the nonsensical drivel you've recently posted.

tell me something???

what have i written that isnt fact?

AzzA84

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
Balmain_Boy said:
SOULS 04 said:
it was a poor game

Just you wanker.

Honestly mate, what has Souls said that warrants you calling him a wanker, the raiders have it all over the tigers and im a neutral bulldogs fan saying this, the last premiership the tigers won was in 1969, where as the raiders have won 3 premierships in that time, beating you in one of those grand finals, and yet your claiming your the better team etc, the tigers havent even qualified for the finals in years, yet the raiders have always been there in the 8, i have no doubt the raiders wont get spoon this year and will again finish above the tigers but anyways back to the point Souls is right you got nothing, just sit down and shutup.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:roll: at this thread still going. It should be locked.

FFS quit this Tigers vs Raiders feud until the teams play each other.

The amount of petty bickering and cries of "my team is better than your team" is absolutely pathetic.

Grow up children, and that includes Tigers fans.

Oh and Azza94, kindly f**k off.

AzzA84

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:

The amount of petty bickering and cries of "my team is better than your team" is absolutely pathetic.

hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger said:

hybrid_tiger, can i ask what i said that was out of line? the raiders have it all over the tigers plain and simple, so you can kindly f**k off yourself and claim your spoon.

nah az i see where hybrid is coming from i mean bickering over which teams better between the tigers and raiders is pathetic... especially when the tigers havent finished higher on the ladder than the raiders since at least 94 (and probably a few years before then)... i think its pretty obvious who the better team is and i dont know why they even argue

hybrid_tiger

Coach
AzzA84 said:
hybrid_tiger said:

Read my post again, you illiterate farkwit.

Nothing to do with either the Tigers or Raiders, but rather the stupidity and childishness of people like you who come in here simply to stir up trouble.

BTW, ever heard of a fullstop?

AzzA84

Juniors
Relax mate there is nothing wrong with stiring abit of trouble this is a forum or a debate page where fans come to express there views, im expressing my views and more so to the fact the truth. By the way i wasnt stiring up trouble, i was just agreeing with souls, and his views plain and simple. Hybrid Tiger remember there is nothing wrong with debating farkwit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
AzzA84 said:
Relax mate there is nothing wrong with stiring abit of trouble this is a forum or a debate page where fans come to express there views, im expressing my views and more so to the fact the truth. By the way i wasnt stiring up trouble, i was just agreeing with souls, and his views plain and simple. Hybrid Tiger remember there is nothing wrong with debating farkwit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

. << this is called a full stop. You should try using it some time.

You are stirring trouble over nothing - that's not what these boards are for.

Duff

Juniors
gregstar said:
LOL!
howdya feel duff

owned?

Hardly :roll: but i do expect mates to back each other up.

I have nothing more to add to this argument as EA has already made a big enough goose of himself offering a bet that was stacked in his favour asking for even money and then getting emotional when i wouldn't take it up. Adding the Charity aspect to the bet after i had already asked for odds was a snide act to swing an argument in his favour but all you have to do is read through the posts to see everything i have said is justifiable and backed with commonsense.

Have fun....

Trollhammaren

Juniors
This thread has been infected with AIDS big time.

A bunch of geniuss saying my team is better than yours, one having a massive whinge, and a couple arguing about f**king sport odds or some shit. Just shut up.