What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

Fein

First Grade
Then why'd you initially say it was yourself?:?

:lol::lol:

jpaciocco is ready for carving.

2143553458_28dc852eb0_o.jpg

jpaciocco91

Juniors
So it's not "Par-Choke-O" anymore Fein? Although you are a bitter old man of the long eared and fluffy variety, at least you can properly pronounce my surname close enough. I have had many variations of it in the past. :crazy:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
You're just as much of a nutter as what I am, Muzby. It is evident through those absurd but yet funny images that you often post here.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm jumping out of this debate right now..

reason being... a wise man once told me:

never argue with a fool.. they'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

Dave Q

Coach
A quick visit from a post at Souths LU:-

Like the good old days in the 1930's -1970's when players used to chip in to help a struggling ex player. You see they used to get really bad injuries and there was no Medicare and stuff. They couldnt work to retirement and they would have to live in rooms and old dark houses. The Souths players would chip in and also go and see them, make them feel special. Saints used to do the same thing. Johnny Raper was really big on that stuff. You ever hear bad stuff about him, thats crap, he was and is a mans man, just silly for playing for the saints!