What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

silverex

Bench
it certainly is a long off season, did anybody get their red v book yet.

If you mean the brochure for buying the 2010 Red V memberships, then 'yes'. Got mine yesterday.

But I'd already renewed and have also picked up the new backpack and other stuff. Can't wait for the 2010 season to start.

As you say, it's a long off season.

big pat

Coach
If you mean the brochure for buying the 2010 Red V memberships, then 'yes'. Got mine yesterday.

But I'd already renewed and have also picked up the new backpack and other stuff. Can't wait for the 2010 season to start.

As you say, it's a long off season.

gee mate your well organised, i've done nothing yet, got a bit of a surprise to see my son on page 15, when i asked him he said he saw it days ago on the website, i guess parents are always the last to know.

silverex

Bench
gee mate your well organised, i've done nothing yet, got a bit of a surprise to see my son on page 15, when i asked him he said he saw it days ago on the website, i guess parents are always the last to know.

When I saw that photo I thought there'd be a few people we 'know' in it.

Which one's your son, big pat?

And being the last to know is something that's part of a prent's brief isn't it? :D

big pat

Coach
When I saw that photo I thought there'd be a few people we 'know' in it.

Which one's your son, big pat?

And being the last to know is something that's part of a prent's brief isn't it? :D

he has the everybody loves weyman banner, does that mean you are going to the wendell party.

silverex

Bench
he has the everybody loves weyman banner, does that mean you are going to the wendell party.

I guessed that was him but wanted to check, thanks. :D

Having renewed already I think it means we'll be invited to the Wendell party. As they haven't announced an exact date yet we can't say if we'll be going or not. Social diary is packed you know......NOT! :lol:

big pat

Coach
someone at work just ask me if i would like a diary, what for i have nothing to put in it.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
yeah but what about the book.;-):lol:

I filled in the details and will send it back to the club.....
It had a nice pic in it of Wendell with his kids, somehow everyone in the photos had been photoshopped to make it appear they had scales, like REAL Dragons.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Here we go again, comon guys havent we got any keen fishos here.
went out tuesday15th dec, Kingie 1 is 65cm, kingie two is 65cm, Jewie 49cm and Sambo 67cm
Botanybays0011.jpg

Botanybays002.jpg

Botanybays001.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
The boat is for running over the rock spider and in the event that he doesnt die from massive head injuries, the gun is for shooting him at point blank range.