What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
my day out on the water yesterday
001.jpg

Last edited:

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm pretty sure the Baltimore Ravens are going to win it this year!
Ray Lewis owns everything in sight! :crazy:

grandorient

Bench
LD,

As a fisherman, i'm ranked last in the world.

Looks like a fine catch; what type of fish are they? Please don't laugh at this silly question too much.

GO

Divine

Bench
What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

...there is no "off season". Just more time between games. Fire Up!

grandorient

Bench
Are yes,

Iv'e heard about Taylor, LD. How do they go grilled or fried? I've often seen them in fishshops and even the odd supermarket.

GO

PS How far from the water do you live, the boat sure is a fine looking rig.

Last edited:

saintzrule

Juniors
Parra being hijacked by the happyclappies at Hillsong with their CEO taking credit for everything good on the planet on behalf of his club. See you Paul in 4 years when your mob stick their heads up again:sarcasm:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Are yes,

Iv'e heard about Taylor, LD. How do they go grilled or fried? I've often seen them in fishshops and even the odd supermarket.

GO

PS How far from the water do you live, the boat sure is a fine looking rig.
They taste ok grilled but they are not the type to be fried, they soak up oil easily.
I live about 15 min from Brighton. But I have launched the boat all over sydney, its not as hard as it looks and its a drive on trailor
icon14.gif

Steel Dragon

Bench
must admit not a lot of wwe fans here.

I was a huge WWE fan while I was at uni. Back in the Rock Austin Foley American Badass Corporation DX Edge Christian Dudleys days.

My faves were DX and The Hardy Boys.
I still like watching Jeff go round - but cant say I'm still much of a fan these days.

charlie frith

Juniors
We could talk about how the Rabbitohs now have the wood on St Merge. Charity Shield win again, 41-6 Rd.25. Go Saint Benny! Wait till Sam Burgess gets hold off some of those powder puff dragons! Glory, glory.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
We could talk about how the Rabbitohs now have the wood on St Merge. Charity Shield win again, 41-6 Rd.25. Go Saint Benny! Wait till Sam Burgess gets hold off some of those powder puff dragons! Glory, glory.
keep wanking under the table mate.
we should also talk about south and how lucky they were to get back in the nrl after been BOOTED out:lol:

silverex

Bench
I'm with you LD.

Souths are booted out because they don't meet the criteria and get back in on a legal technicality! They shouldn't be in the NRL at all.

Souths having the wood!!! What a joke!!!