What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are we going to talk about this off season!!!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Here I go again, 29th oct was out on botany bay, what a day, thousands of sea birds of Fish breaking the surface, we caught heaps, let go of heaps and just kept 5 each me and a friend of mine, I just love been on the water on days like this, each fish was between 3 and 4.5 kg each over 35kg of fish, what a day
icon14.gif
fishingbotanybay002.jpg

Fein

First Grade
Here I go again, 29th oct was out on botany bay, what a day, thousands of sea birds of Fish breaking the surface, we caught heaps, let go of heaps and just kept 5 each me and a friend of mine, I just love been on the water on days like this, each fish was between 3 and 4.5 kg each over 35kg of fish, what a day
icon14.gif
fishingbotanybay002.jpg

3kg my arse. :lol:

These are friggin sardines.

grandorient

Bench
Hi Grandorient , these are Australian Samon, what a day I had, I caught them in Botany Bay

Well done LD, great catch. Does your wife like to fish and to eat fish?

I have never tried Australian Salmon, are they much like the normal salmon and cooked in the same way?

Regards
GO

PS Have you ever been Barra fishing up north?

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Well done LD, great catch. Does your wife like to fish and to eat fish?

I have never tried Australian Salmon, are they much like the normal salmon and cooked in the same way?

Regards
GO

PS Have you ever been Barra fishing up north?
these are great baked or smoked, my older son Dimitri likes fish as welll as I do, my wife and my 13 year old will only eat them in small amounts.
Ive only fished nsw, Im planing a trip of townsville next year, 5 days on the water on a 60 meter boat

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
:lol:

Yeah, but you actually EAT Tailor!!!!! :lol:
That still doesn't explain why cant tell the difference between sardines and Australian samon.
Now run along now little boy, no second prize here

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
That still doesn't explain why cant tell the difference between sardines and Australian samon.
Now run along now little boy, no second prize here

That still doesn't account for your claim that the "fish" in the photo were between 3kg and 4.5kg.

Like I said, they're Sardines by comparison to that size.

Tailor!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
That still doesn't account for your claim that the "fish" in the photo were between 3kg and 4.5kg.

Like I said, they're Sardines by comparison to that size.

Tailor!!! :lol::lol::lol:
get a life buddy move along now