What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
Just finished watching King Kong on DVD.....Saw it at the movies and had to buy it and watch it again. Awesome what they can do with computers these days.....and a great movie......................

Scary Movie 4 - worst movie ive ever seen. Absolutley terrible, I did not break out into a laugh at any stage during the movie, and neither did most other people in the cinema excpet a couple of 15 year old girls.

Booyah

Bench
V for Vandetta. Not too shabby. Some very nice touches with the 1812 ovature.

Hugo Weaving was great. The whole movie reeked of Wachowskis though.

hrundi99

First Grade
waltzing Meninga said:
Scary Movie 4 - worst movie ive ever seen. Absolutley terrible, I did not break out into a laugh at any stage during the movie, and neither did most other people in the cinema excpet a couple of 15 year old girls.

I'm not sure why you'd spend $15 to see a movie like that, but surely you knew what to expect going in.

They are amusing, dumb, fun.

Utey

Coach
waltzing Meninga said:

it was so stupid you had to laugh.

McLovin

Staff member
Saw "The Fly" for the first time the other day. Not too bad for a 20 year old movie. Kept me in it unlike the next movie i saw...

"The Cave"...Absolute s**thouse of a movie. It failed to keep me interested. Seen it all before type movie...

waltzing Meninga said:

I've been waiting for someone to talk about that movie. Thankyou, now i dont have to spend $11 on a ticket.

I saw she's the man, i do not know why, it's not the worst movie however, some bits are funny, but then again before i went in i was expecting it to be very very very lame, so i guess it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

Godz Illa

Coach
Why the "lol"? What's so funny? Have you such little faith in your own conviction that you are compelled to laugh at your nomination of the greatest film? If so I understand, but if not then your lol abuse is out of control.

ffs lol

Breadman

Juniors
Exorcism of Emily Rose - I really liked it, spooky and well acted. 3am will never seem the same again. I got my little sister (13 I think) to watch it, she now refuses to sleep in a room by herself.

King Kong - absolute Seppo garbage, what a disgrace of a movie.
I don't like Naomi Watts so that didn't help either.

Saw 2 - OK, not as good as the first but worth a look

Red Eye - crap. I kinda knew it would be crap but watched it anyway

Samwise

Bench
elyod138 said:
Just watched The Devils Rejects. I reckon it was crap.

yeah Devils Rejects was rubbish. Zombie seems to have gone all out on the depravity and forgotten about a little thing called a plot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Why the "lol"? What's so funny? Have you such little faith in your own conviction that you are compelled to laugh at your nomination of the greatest film? If so I understand, but if not then your lol abuse is out of control.

ffs lol

Well...Excuse me!

I happen to think it's a brilliant film. It's the best war film I have ever seen - and how Vincent D'Onofrio wasn't awarded more for his work, I'll never know.

But a lot of people who have seen it reckon it's rubbish.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Breadman said:
Exorcism of Emily Rose - I really liked it, spooky and well acted. 3am will never seem the same again. I got my little sister (13 I think) to watch it, she now refuses to sleep in a room by herself.

Tell me about it.

I watched the damned thing months ago and still have that '3AM comment' in the back of my mind...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just saw "The Hills Have Eyes"...

Horror fans...Save your money.

Horrible, repetitive, cliched horror...And to top it off a film that constantly undermines its audience...

Utter %$&@.

Status
Not open for further replies.