What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_tig

Juniors
saw apocalypse now - awesome movie. kinda dragged when they brought in marlon brando but, thought they could have done more there

McLovin

Staff member
Saw "Chronicles of Narnia" the other day. It's definately a kids movie but a fairly decent one. I have not read the book and it was a bit weird when santa clause popped up. One thing that annoyed me was that little girl who wouldn't stop fuggen crying every time something happened.

I also saw "The exorcism of Emily Rose". There was one scene that i won't forget in a hurry, the one where the guy spends the night with her and wakes up. I wont spoil it for people who haven't seen it but that gave me the chills. Also, it doesn't help when you get to sleep at around 3am every night...

Eelementary

Post Whore
MC84 said:
Saw "Chronicles of Narnia" the other day. It's definately a kids movie but a fairly decent one. I have not read the book and it was a bit weird when santa clause popped up. One thing that annoyed me was that little girl who wouldn't stop fuggen crying every time something happened.

I also saw "The exorcism of Emily Rose". There was one scene that i won't forget in a hurry, the one where the guy spends the night with her and wakes up. I wont spoil it for people who haven't seen it but that gave me the chills. Also, it doesn't help when you get to sleep at around 3am every night...

This film, for both the reasons you've mentioned, has ruined my life lol.

Godz Illa

Coach
Invited myself to Dave Chappelle's Block Party last night. The kind of party you wish would never end. My rating: 5 footys out of 5.

:f::f::f::f::f:

shadow grinder

First Grade
i saw emily rose recently aswell. and really liked it. that part definately was the freakiest. the part in the classroom is cool too.

i also saw the ringer...and meh wasnt anything special. some funny parts...and the chick in it is hot..the one from greys anatomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.