What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I saw The DaVinci Code last night. I really enjoyed it, abit different from the book, but I don't think it reuined the movie at all.

j_tig

Juniors
saw kokoda and da vinci code in last week
thought both were good films. didnt love either one of them though, i thought something was missing. da vinci code definitely much better than the reviews make out!

shadow grinder

First Grade
any good elementary?

ive read alot about it...and being a horror fan i wanna see it. but i get the feeling its a comedy slash gore fest...

Eelementary

Post Whore
It had some funny moments in it...

But I thought it was just dull, really.

I mean, it's not meant to be taken seriously as an actual horror film, and yet it's not a full-fledged comedy either...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saw Brokeback Mountain the other day, f**king depressing tale it is. Really liked it though.

Punkess

Juniors
I saw inside man... i thought it was pretty good...

Also before that I saw Scary Movie 3 (not my idea)... which sucked pretty bad..

And i saw V for vendetta before that.. another good movie.

sydraider

First Grade
j_tig said:
saw kokoda and da vinci code in last week
thought both were good films. didnt love either one of them though, i thought something was missing. da vinci code definitely much better than the reviews make out!

Cool, Im hoping to check out the da vinci code tomorrow.

I hate critics reviews, I often dont agree with them.

Thanks J_tig

Utey

Coach
Saw the Da Vinci code, I liked it! Keen to see the benchwarmers now. Iam keen to see Kokoda too.

Status
Not open for further replies.