What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
I saw monster last night and girl next door (abysmal!!)

I like Jude...very sexy boy. I want to see Closer too.

Big Pete- gotta say I was very disappointed with secret window. I would of giving it like 4/ 10

i saw elektra
why, i dont know. i hate that alais show that chicks in anyway.
any way. it sucked more dick than elton john and paris hilton combined.

jed

First Grade
I went to see Million Dollar Baby on the weekend. Didn't really know what to expect, but loved it. You don't need to be a boxing fan to understand the movie either.

Also saw Wimbledon, it was a great film, just as I've come to expect from the gang at Working Title.

Gene Krupa

Referee
I haven't been to the flicks for ages.

Last movie I watched on DVD was Dodgeball and I was very disappointed.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Go and see Ray!.
It is a beautiful movie. I cryed..... again :lol:
It's abit long, but it doesn't drag on, which is good.

j_tig

Juniors
saw closer last night.
crap.
i let my girlfriend choose the movie, and throughout the film she kept looking over to me and a couple of mates and apologised for picking it!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Saw Hero this weekend, absolutely incredible stuff, quite possibly the most visually stunning movie I have ever seen. Great martial arts action too. Highly reccomended.

warren

Juniors
j_tig said:
saw closer last night.
crap.
i let my girlfriend choose the movie, and throughout the film she kept looking over to me and a couple of mates and apologised for picking it!

why didnt you like it?

I thought it was ok

j_tig

Juniors
just thought the plot was that twisted and confusing and didnt really go anywhere. just didnt find it confusing at all

Cupid Stunt

Watched Cellular a few weeks ago, Bassinger aside, DODGE IT LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Great idea but sadly crap script & acting straight out of Degrassi Jr High... not the old one but the new one! 8)

bulldog

Bench
Saw Hero this weekend, absolutely incredible stuff, quite possibly the most visually stunning movie I have ever seen. Great martial arts action too. Highly reccomended.

A little too arty for mine, concentrated too much on the visual elements and let the story telling languish, OK fight scenes that could have been sooo much better.

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (besides the first 20-30mins) and Napolean Dynamite are 2 movies I would recommend.

~bedsy~

First Grade
bulldog said:

A little too arty for mine, concentrated too much on the visual elements and let the story telling languish, OK fight scenes that could have been sooo much better.

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (besides the first 20-30mins) and Napolean are 2 movies I would recommend.

I hope Kate wins for that movie. It was better than I thought it would be.

Jamie Foxx is just amazing in Ray... he did such a fantasic job.

JTR

Juniors
I think the last time I went to the movies was to see the Bourne Supremacy... it's been a while!

Watched Terminator 3 the other day. Thought it was ok, but not as good as the first two.
Also saw Takeaway. I was quite enjoying it until it started getting stupid (towing the whole Burgies store down the street with a towtruck)....

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
bulldog said:

Fair comment I guess, but I like arty stuff so that wasn't a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts