What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The Power Rangers Movie, trying to relive my childhood.. couldn’t finish it.

Heisenberg dude WTF? How much did they pay you

Vic Mackey

Referee
Netflix Original - Polar

Definetly the best NO movie I’ve seen. Hitman movie with a bit of off beat humour done in a similar style to Atomic Blonde. Great action, interesting characters and twist that I really didnt see. Highly recommend.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
Crazy Rich Asians.

Quite well told story I thought. As both a massive fan of Singapore and a fan of Constance Wu in Fresh off the Boat I liked it. Sure it’s a little cliche and has the generalisations from hell, but it was quite easy to get into the emotions of Constance Wus character. The only disappointment I had was the ending was a very tired cliche, but really short so no real emotion to that part.

Zachary Smith

Juniors
Vice. I would like to praise this to the skys because the acting and mack up were brilliant. Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Steve Carell and Sam Rockwell as George W Bush were stand outs. I just think it would have been better as a straight out drama rather than have aspects of a mockumentary that had the effect of breaking the 4th wall and tacking you out of the moment, other wise really liked it.

The Favourite, a dark comedy that I really enjoyed. Emma Stone, Rachel Weisz and of course Olivia Colman who won best actor for the role of Queen Anne, thoroughly deserved. Looking forward to seeing her play QE2 in the 3rd season of The Crown. May not be everyone's cup of tea, I was of only 2 men in the theatre with about 40 women but it is not a chick flick, or at least not the the traditional sense. Worth a visit for the 3 lead roles, story, stage and cinemetography.

Listen to the one on Truck Nuts. Yes it’s a thing lol

I drove 2000 km’s this week so I really binged on some eps.

I listened to the “Truck Nuts” and it was good.

I have to say the best one I’ve listened to is “The Rube”. I think it is one of the earlier ones. This was just too funny. An old timey pro baseballer from the turn of the century that would leave the pitchers mound mid-game to chase fire engines. This one was a cake taker. I had to pause it to re-focus on the road.

I tried another with Wil Anderson because the topic sounded interesting but I couldn’t do it. Had to turn it off. Wil Anderson is just too shit.