What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Matua

Bench
"Eye of the Tiger" - A B grade action flick from the 80s. Gary Busey as the lead actor is in his absolute element. He goes absolutely apeshit against a biker gang. The acting from Busey, Yephet Kotto and Seymour Cassell is pretty good. A better movie than it had a right to be.

Very much a guilty pleasure.
Has it got another name, pretty sure I've seen that movie but the name isn't familiar. Alternatively there were a probably a number of similar storylined films in the 80s.

Wizardman

First Grade
Has it got another name, pretty sure I've seen that movie but the name isn't familiar. Alternatively there were a probably a number of similar storylined films in the 80s.
Definitely released under that title in Australia and the US. It plays the "Eye of the Tiger" song three times in the movie....haha. Opening and closing credits as well as a particular scene.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ol’ Josie never fails to deliver.

Just ridin’ around spagging gobs of tobacco on dogs and corpses.

I never realised Uncle Leo from Seinfeld was in it.

View attachment 45433
Absolute classic.

“We got us a Josey Wales”

“ Old Blue lightning himself “

:joy::joy::joy:

It’s close to my favourite western, so many quotable lines.

“ You gunna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie”

Zoidberg

First Grade
How to train your dragon 3. Really enjoy all of these movies, never saw one in cinema though. A good ending to the trilogy with some good action, laughs and it looks beautiful.

Frederick

Staff member
Took the kids to see the new Croods movie today. Haven't seen the first one, but if it's as funny as the second one will definitely be watching it. Peter Dinklage was a crack up as Mr Betterman

RedVDave

First Grade
Been on a bit of a horror binge as of late:

Wishmaster: It was a little cheesy but still kind of intriguing at the same time I enjoyed it for the most part.

Childs Play (2019): wow what an abomination this piece of garbage was! The original franchise was fantastic a shameless lame money grab.

Human centipede 3: yes they actually made three of these (with a fourth coming) I can't recall a more messed up movie (and I've seen a few) this was next level.

Psycho II: I actually didn't even know a sequel existed until recently (there are 4) this was a pleasant surprise (especially seeing Alfred Hitchcock didn't produce it) would strongly urge people watch it if they are fans of the original.

Sleepwalkers: I generally watch anything affiliated with Stephen King but this was just plain bad.

T-Boon

Coach
Childs Play (2019): wow what an abomination this piece of garbage was! The original franchise was fantastic a shameless lame money grab.

I saw the original a few weeks ago. Apart from the kid being the child worst actor I've ever seen it is a good fun horror movie. I did not even know they did a remake.

RedVDave

First Grade
I saw the original a few weeks ago. Apart from the kid being the child worst actor I've ever seen it is a good fun horror movie. I did not even know they did a remake.

The original is one of my favourite all time horror movies/franchises the sequel is good to I'd also recommend bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky that's where the franchise turns comedy/horror but done really well as opposed to drawing out the same movie several times i.e. Saw.

Took the kids to see the new Croods movie today. Haven't seen the first one, but if it's as funny as the second one will definitely be watching it. Peter Dinklage was a crack up as Mr Betterman

We took the kids to this and thought it was very good too. The first one is good as well.

Great colours for the kids and good gags for the oldies. 4 out of 5 spuds.

nöyd

Staff member
Watching Days of Thunder right now on Fox while making dinner. Getting more lols out of it now than ever before. Robert Duvall's humour is beyond dry, I keep waiting for John C. Reilly to do a "shake n' bake", and Randy Quaid just up and told his team that he likened their most recent performance to a "monkey f**king a football". Good times.

One true fact from the filming of this was that they painted real race cars and filmed them during actual NASCAR races. I love the little behind the scenes stuff like that.

Also Cary Elwes is a real f**king smug asshole in this, great actor.

Latest posts