What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which player do you least want to see at your club?

Booyah

Bench
would agree that players that wear their socks down are a disgrace to the game these include mostly warriors players and thankfully none at the clubs were the players have respect i.e the dragons

Tell me, why exactly is it disrespectful to wear footy socks down near your ankles?

Some of the great players have worn their socks down near their ankles. Gary Freeman, Gavin Miller and I think even one of the Sorenson brothers.

How exactly is it a disgrace?

Have you ever played a game of League in your life? Do you have any idea how bad it is to play in the stinking hot?

Apparently not.

Iafeta

Referee
True on league being a contact sport - but generally we aim to go below the head. How many head highs did he come up with in the GF, and amazingly some people wanted him to get the Churchill Medal - amazingly he gets hero status for it. If he goes as well as he did in the Test Series in next years NRL, he'll play about 8 rounds max.

Along with Morley, Chris Walker takes the cake.

Iafeta

Referee
melon.... said:
Biglance said:
Chris walker

I would agree that players that wear their socks down are a disgrace to the game these include mostly warriors players and thankfully none at the clubs were the players have respect i.e the dragons
I used to be a centre. I also wore my socks down. It wasnt disrespectful. I just got sick of collapsing from cramps because the elastic cut off the circulation in my legs. Thats why players do it.

Too right. Francis Meli does it, Ali Lauiti'iti does it. Same reasons, primarily because of cramps and muscle strain to their calves. They're big lads.

I find it odd that those players are singled out - Ali Lauiti'iti is an off the field saint with the amount of charity work he does. He practically devotes his off the field life to God and helping young people. I'm sure all the kids of South Auckland he's helped don't give a rats that he wears his socks low.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Chris Walker - After what he did to Souths, I don't see why anyone would want him! :lol:

Willie Mason - totally unreliable especially in big games.

Kirk Reynoldson - Don't ask me why, just that f#*king beard sh*ts me no-end! :x Who does he think he is a colonial gold prospector??? :roll: Looks like he escaped from the 1860's! :lol: F*#k me!!

Pantherjim.

Thierry Henry said:
Well I'd hate to have Morley, he's the dirtiest player in the competition by a street, offers nothing on attack and only high tackles on defence.

Now here's a guy who knows his footy. :lol:

izzo said:
Ricketson

Yeah, It would be terrible for Souths to have a player who gives 100% each week, who puts his body on the line for his club and demonstrates pride and passion every time he takes the field. Yes, you're right, he would never fit in at Souths! :lol:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Pantherjim. said:
Kirk Reynoldson - Don't ask me why, just that f#*king beard sh*ts me no-end! :x Who does he think he is a colonial gold prospector??? :roll: Looks like he escaped from the 1860's! :lol: F*#k me!!
:lol: :lol: Brilliant!

Player i'd never like to have is none other than Brett Kimmorley, watta toss, it a wonder he didn't follow his best mate Anderson out the door. Also, i'd like too add to the list Chris Walker

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
izzo said:
Ricketson

Yeah, It would be terrible for Souths to have a player who gives 100% each week, who puts his body on the line for his club and demonstrates pride and passion every time he takes the field. Yes, you're right, he would never fit in at Souths! :lol:

Yeah,
Souths are an easy target for you aren't they Cockburn?? How do you expect them to do any good when clubs like your thieving swine keep poaching their players off them?? :roll: Especially this idiot, Whom no one knows what he was"really" offered to leave Souths:

icon_gun.gif
ChrisWalker.jpg
bigun.gif

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Latest posts