What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Yeah, but all the same Liverpool did a great job considering it was 12 on 10 most of the game.

And sure making jibes about Munich is tasteless, but no less tasteless than ManUre fans getting shirts printed with '96- not enough!' on the front of them...

When was that then? Didn't see any at the game last Sunday, live on telly. In fact never heard it at a game either.

15 arrested for trashing the toilets, to make it more like Anfailed i think.

12 vs 10? Well when your captain does something like that your going to be down to 10. Webb had a bad game, he should of gven United at least 2 other pens in that game, possibly three.

Gerrard is near the top of thuggish captains though (i would put the pic of him vs Everton when he went in two footed but thats scouse levels of deperate). He is a cheat. Always has been. Then wrote in his book about Ronaldo diving, yet his starfish dive is awesome. Hypocrite and a cheat, who also kissed the badge on his chest, then put in a tranfer request.

Keane and Cantona both got sent off (Cantona wrongly), so that is an awesome argument and shows me that everthing is biased towards United. Good one.

TT, stop acting like a pantomine hater because we know you are a glory hunting Munich fan who hates himself for it and takes it out on the nasty English game.

Knightmare

Coach
Lol, that argument really showed that you had none.

And there was a report a while back about ManUre fan/s getting those shirts printed that I was talking about.

WireMan

Bench
Lol, that argument really showed that you had none.

And there was a report a while back about ManUre fan/s getting those shirts printed that I was talking about.

Had none what?

Webb did a good job of keeping the score down, not his fault you decided not to attack in the game, Agger took a kick at Berba and your captain jumped in two footed was it?

What shirts? I have never seen one for sale inside or outside the ground.

HevyDevy

Coach
Surprised to see my fellow Reds fans constantly defending our club.

It's a disgrace. We have a shocking squad and it seems there are no plans to bolster it. Mid-table or below is where we belong these days and I can't see us returning to the top few ever again (unless we find a sudden injection of substantial funds).

And I fully expect Torres to depart soon.

Doga

Juniors
Obviously...
blackpoolwebb.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
I'm not defending the squad. There are some changes needed if Liverpool are to become a top team again. I don't think they need the money of Chel$ki or City to be up there- they just need a broom put through and a manager who knows how to manage a top team and keep them up there.

HevyDevy

Coach
I'm not defending the squad. There are some changes needed if Liverpool are to become a top team again. I don't think they need the money of Chel$ki or City to be up there- they just need a broom put through and a manager who knows how to manage a top team and keep them up there.

I'm embarrassed every time I see Lucas on the team sheet.

We have far too many passengers. In-fact, the majority of the squad are passengers.

No we don't need as much cash as Chelski or Man City but we do need an injection of funds. And we need to aim high when it comes to recruitment.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I didn't think I could say it with a straight face, relegation is definately a possibility. I guess as much as we'd like to think that Roy was the problem, the problem is more that the players lack confidence and most of them are either sub-standard or simply won't produce their best form at this club. Konchesky, Lucas & Kyriakos are a few that come to mind.

Knightmare

Coach
Liverpool are too hot and cold to be relegated. There are enough teams this season who are almost permanently cold. I predict there will be a shock win or two against opposition in the Top 4, but also some drab losses against teams we should smoke when you look at the line-ups. We are the new City at the moment.

Knightmare

Coach
That actually wouldn't surprise me Jason, and maybe even beating your mob in the return leg at Anfield with 11 on 11 for a change? Then getting lapped by West Ham or somebody away...

WireMan

Bench
That actually wouldn't surprise me Jason, and maybe even beating your mob in the return leg at Anfield with 11 on 11 for a change? Then getting lapped by West Ham or somebody away...

Thats upto your captain pal.

It was Scholes sent of at Anfield, for not hitting Alonso.

Red Bear

Referee
I'm embarrassed every time I see Lucas on the team sheet.

We have far too many passengers. In-fact, the majority of the squad are passengers.

No we don't need as much cash as Chelski or Man City but we do need an injection of funds. And we need to aim high when it comes to recruitment.
Lucas has improved alot, our central midfield at full strength (Lucas, Merials with Gerrard in front) has been playing well together. Our width is f**king deplorable, however (at least give Babel a few games in a row)

HevyDevy

Coach
Lucas has improved alot, our central midfield at full strength (Lucas, Merials with Gerrard in front) has been playing well together. Our width is f**king deplorable, however (at least give Babel a few games in a row)

I've been watching too you know and there is little to get excited about with Lucas. He may have slightly improved but he is still complete turd.

How about we stick with this current squad and see how far we get?

Ridders

Coach
2-2 draw with Everton, bit disappointing given how well the first half went. Torres unlucky not to score as he hit the post in the 16 min, after a great run. Thought he was good throughout, despite not getting on the scoresheet. Kelly looked good going forward down the right.

In regards to Lucas, well I haven't seen many games in recent times so I can't judge on his mentioned improvements, but today's game was snapshot of why he infuriates me at times. His passing was mediocre, lacked vision and constantly gave away sh*tty fouls in his own half. It's possible that today's game may have just been an off-day for him, so I'll let those who've watched the team more this season be the judges.

The only area he seemed to be decent at was disrupting play and winning possession back, and even then, he's hardly great at it. Certainly no Mascherano in that respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts