What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foz

Bench
Congratulations to Stoke on their win this morning but fair dinkum it was the worst game of football in living memory.
Might be worst because we lost but the game just didnt flow at all.
Stokes tactics were great and we couldnt handle them but if their fans have to put up with games like that each week youd go nutty.

Nevcost

Juniors
3-0 Victory over West Ham, Raul Meireles had a good game and needs to stay in that deep Xabi Alonso passing role because that is what he is good at. I reckon even if we still had Alonso and Roy moved him to the wing he wouldn't have performed well.

Red Bear

Referee
3 sh*t over Villa was a nice result, particularly with no Gerrard or Torres. Goals to Ngog, Babel and Maxi.

Also hearing very strong rumours of a Liverpool pre-season tour to Australian next year

Foz

Bench
Sure it was a bad result this morning but weve got to remember the manager didnt exactly have a billion dollars to spend and he has inherited some over-rated players.

Would I like King Kenny at the helm?Hell yeah we all would but Ive said it before I dont think Hodgson deserves to be rated on this years results.
The big thing against Roy is he has the kop offside.
Not a real smart thing to do.

pantherz9103

First Grade
On ya bike Roy. I don't care about the excuses that he's inherited a mediocre team, he clearly can't motivate the players in away games and nobody understand his tactics.

WireMan

Bench
Not sure what else Hodgson could do.

Benitez ruined Liverpool. One of your worse managers ever. Good a writing lists out and then blowing league titles though.

I hope he goes back there!! :)

Only thing better would be king Kenny going there and relegating youz.

Knightmare

Coach
Give Roy another year. It's too early to be judging him for his efforts with this team which needs some re-working. You can't just rely on Stevie G and Torres to win the game for you every week.

skeepe

Immortal
Give Roy another year. It's too early to be judging him for his efforts with this team which needs some re-working. You can't just rely on Stevie G and Torres to win the game for you every week.

Completely disagree.

Whilst this is not Roy's team, and I agree that Benitez has a lot to answer for, the players that we have are a lot better than the performances they have been giving.

Roy must go, and must go now.

shiznit

Coach
typical scouse idiots... they somehow think firing Hodgson will magically fix this bullsh*t...

they need to suck it up and accept that with the rise of Citeh & Spurs... there an mid to upper table team at present.

Give Roy a decent chance and he will bring you back to the top 4.

Completely disagree.

Whilst this is not Roy's team, and I agree that Benitez has a lot to answer for, the players that we have are a lot better than the performances they have been giving.

Roy must go, and must go now.

The squad is rubbish and quite frankly Reina, Torres and Gerrard aside the position reflects the squad. Koncesky, Poulsen, Agger, Lucas, Carragher, Maxi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Jovanovic, Johnson. They're crap that's not top 8 standard let alone title contender.

Foz

Bench
I think we do over-rate our players.
Most fans do.(Id actually add a couple of names to that list above but point taken)
The other problem we have is the lack of pace in the squad especially defence.
If ever a game highlighted it get out a replay of the Spurs game earlier this year and see how many yards Lennon had on our back 4.
Sure its better to be quicker between the ears but that game shouldve been a lesson to all involved and should be an area we aim to strengthen.

Foz

Bench
King Kenny is back.
Whilst I dont think Roy got a fair go I couldnt be happier that the King is back.
Hope they give him some dollars to spend and quick or it might go sour very quickly.
The fans are going to love this anyway.:D

Knightmare

Coach
I don't know about this one at all. It's not 1986 anymore- King Kenny is doing his god-like status at Liverpool a big risk by taking this job. How the hell is he going to make things any better than what Roy was expected to do in the space of a few months?

Red Bear

Referee
The squad is rubbish and quite frankly Reina, Torres and Gerrard aside the position reflects the squad. Koncesky, Poulsen, Agger, Lucas, Carragher, Maxi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Jovanovic, Johnson. They're crap that's not top 8 standard let alone title contender.
Agger is an excellent player who has been left on the bench/at left back behind Martin f**king Skrtel. He actually plays football from the back, which didnt fit with Woy's Hoofball tactics.

Konchesky, Poulsen, Jovanovic are utter gash.

Carragher is over the hill, unfortunately.

Agger is an excellent player who has been left on the bench/at left back behind Martin f**king Skrtel. He actually plays football from the back, which didnt fit with Woy's Hoofball tactics.

Konchesky, Poulsen, Jovanovic are utter gash.

Carragher is over the hill, unfortunately.

I don't know about excellent but he is certainly the best central defender at the club so I'll conceed him and exclude him from the list but for the most part the squad is terrible for a club of Liverpool's stature and that is mostly Rafa's fault I still can't fathom have Liverpool fans still warm to him I know they pride themselves on backing the club and the manager but still he has Liverpool and Inter in a short space of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts