What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I think Burton is the real deal and would be playing first grade at most other clubs now.
Flanagan on the other hand would not be playing first grade without the name, he is terrible.
The only reason he came back in the the top squad at the Roosters was because Lam got hurt.
Lachlan Lewis runs rings around Flanagan

the Roosters are in trouble if they are putting all their eggs in the Walker basket. ITs not much more than signing a child before its born. Sam Walker hasn't done anything and not played against men

I think Burton is the real deal and would be playing first grade at most other clubs now.
Flanagan on the other hand would not be playing first grade without the name, he is terrible.
The only reason he came back in the the top squad at the Roosters was because Lam got hurt.

the Roosters are in trouble if they are putting all their eggs in the Walker basket. ITs not much more than signing a child before its born. Sam Walker hasn't done anything and not played against men

Think the plan is to start with Lam and Robbo playing the long game with Walker. Possibly Cronk mentoring both of them provided there’s no covid bubble.

People are looking at this the wrong way. Most of the Roosters stars are 27/28yo which means they are still in the premiership window for the next couple years. Also, Flanagan was always stop gap measure until Sam Walker ready to play first grade.

Do you stick with a temporary solution that isn't working? or do you ruthlessly chase another premiership whilst the premiership window is still open?

and when will walker be ready ?.. 2021 ?
if he is a bit slow to deliver given his inexperience , is he next to go too ?

its called development , a word the roosters do not know the meaning of

aqua_duck

Coach

If you think Lachlan Lewis runs rings around anyone you obvious don't watch him play very closely

Look I'm not suggesting that Cronk signed on to the roosters knowing that he would have a cushy job after it ok, so stop implying that.

Oh I’m not implying anything of the sort. I’m now questioning whether or not I was being naive believing his million a year salary was enough to get his signature.

Latest posts