What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Knights GAME DAY THREAD 6/6/21

Gazzamatta

Coach
One way to look at it, we would most likely have him out 2 , maybe 3 games if he was playing origin

We should get the money next couple of weeks without him, Tigers and Dogs

We then got Penrith and the bye

Hope Reed back after that raring to go, maybe back for the Riff game
Just hope Lussick gets the nod and not Smith although I reckon if Smith has to play, 9 is his best spot.

Chipmunk

Coach
Yet the score's on the board, we have scored the third most points, and more than the Rabbits and Roosters, who's attack is apparently better than ours.
Will that matter come Finals time?

We won't beat Panthers and Storm with the attack we've got, and we're unlikely to have the attack to score enough points against Souths who will put high 30s minimum on our defence. I'd argue the Roosters with whatever team takes the field against us in a Finals match will be too good for us.

We need to have more options in attack...we've been relying on individual brilliance for too long in attack and it's taken us nowhere in Finals.

Chipmunk

Coach
And? Yes they should’ve always struggled to score points but their defence was pedestrian, and while I thought we ran with better shapes, that lack of opposed effort won’t help us in preparing for when that effort is there. These 2 points aren’t much better than the ones we took off Broncos or Dogs. Still happy with the win
Our opponent today was the worst a team has played against us all year.