What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday - Rd17 Warriors v Sharks

nswarrior

Juniors
It’s been cold and wet the last couple of days in Sydney although clearing slightly today.

This will be a tough one with Harris and Townsend. Walsh is back and will need to help our halves with kicks and some plays.

With Lodge in the team we have a chance to win the forward battle

Amazingly our season isn’t over if we can win this one.

Go Warriors!!!

waipiro

Juniors
Hopefully no late pull outs from the line up otherwise not a bad team all things considered.....

Blair

Coach
A rare one for me, watching at home on TV! The excitement's palpable!

It's a long off-season.

Blair

Coach
To give us a glimmer of hope for the rest of the season I feel we need to do more than just scrape by for a win, we need to it with some style, you know, make a mini-statement and the like.

nswarrior

Juniors
To give us a glimmer of hope for the rest of the season I feel we need to do more than just scrape by for a win, we need to it with some style, you know, make a mini-statement and the like.
Haha - when has that ever happened

I will be happy if we manage a win by 1 point but it’s always good to dream big

Blair

Coach
That's no penalty by Lodge! What was he supposed to do? The player fell awkwardly into him, and low.

Now the Sharks look like they will score off the back of that, and they do.

12-6. Them.

Blair

Coach
Massive momentum changer, that Lodge non-penalty. It could even be the game.

18-6 now.

nswarrior

Juniors
Solid 1st 20 mins but then the wheels fell off

still in it thought. If possession goes our way we could be right in it

Blair

Coach
So what if Walsh made all those mistakes that led to points? We shouldn't be in this position if there was commonsense re Lodge's contact with the head.

20-6, halftime.

Can we come back?

Last edited: