What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce

Who will win? Round 15: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
Hahahaha why do you even come here. Every game day thread you whinge about this forum whinging about the Knights!

And the answer is no, no I'm not happy. This just keeps the bandaid on a little longer.
So, what’s your answer then? You talk a lot of shit, but add nothing of any substance.

Just sack them all and see what happens?

Jono078

Referee
Gave the team's attitude crap in the first half but clearly AOB did get a response out of them for this second half.

Way more energy and purpose.

And Lee secures the victory!

Tom155

Coach
Haha wow that’s usually something we’d do

Raiders 2nd halves are sure something, good to see up capitalise again today

Jono078

Referee
So, what’s your answer then? You talk a lot of shit, but add nothing of any substance.

Just sack them all and see what happens?
Be more specific with the shit I speak, please?

We've been through this before, you have no ambition and are happy to go through the motions with this team.

I've pointed out plenty of metrics that have shown how we've gone backwards in the 3 years AOB has been here.

Knight Tales

Bench
Raiders second half is woeful. But at least we look like winning on effort. So the Post Match will be littered with references to effort plays.

Alex28

Coach
Be more specific with the shit I speak, please?

We've been through this before, you have no ambition and are happy to go through the motions with this team.

I've pointed out plenty of metrics that have shown how we've gone backwards in the 3 years AOB has been here.
There are three other teams looking for a coach right now. All I hear is “sack him”, but not hearing any better options…

Jono078

Referee
There are three other teams looking for a coach right now. All I hear is “sack him”, but not hearing any better options…
You're right, we don't know if another option will be better.

But I lean more towards taking that chance than suffering the same shit over and over.

Me personally, am probably in the Shane Flanagan bandwagon.