What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaeman Salmon

jason taylor

Bench
Probably the guy yet to be signed.
I thought Salmon was excellent filling in for Drown in 2019. I hope he does well at The Pennys. Im also hopeful Opacic and Oldfield do well if given the chance.

I agree on Salmon, I reckon he offered more than Jai Field did when he played this year. There’s definitely a background reason as to why Salmon fell out of favour with BA imo

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are you aware of what sea life eat in general, not to mention swim through, nor the parasitic life that can infest in fish? And it stinks to high hell. And most have the texture of either slop or rubber
Just eat them you f**ken weirdo.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I agree on Salmon, I reckon he offered more than Jai Field did when he played this year. There’s definitely a background reason as to why Salmon fell out of favour with BA imo
Maybe hes just making room for an up and coming young 7 who is apparently training the house down.

Delboy

First Grade
To be honest he was just a squad player, that’s the area a good club turns over. He seemed to be someone whose junior talent didn’t take the big step needed at NRL level. Hope he does find his feet at the Riff.

Gronk

Staff member
To be honest he was just a squad player, that’s the area a good club turns over. He seemed to be someone whose junior talent didn’t take the big step needed at NRL level. Hope he does find his feet at the Riff.

He’ll need to find some x-factor, size, skill or something to be a first grader. Especially with Penrith having strong juniors.

84 Baby

Referee
Actually Burton is the perfect comparison. Anyone actually believe Salmon has shown more than Burton?

T.S Quint

Coach

I hope he doesn’t.