What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd1 2024: 530pm Parra v Dogs GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium (sold out) March 9th

lingard

Coach
Good to see BA change up the bench rotation. The old dog might be learning new tricks.

Attack looked disjointed but wasn’t helped by Moses injury or the way the ruck and 10m were refereed

Not sold on Lussick yet but he did some good things. Definitely happy we got rid of Greed. He’ll be lucky to see out his contract at the dogs

We’re one elite outside back away from being contenders. Lock the Penisini/Russel combo in. We need to figure out the other side
That left edge. It's early days. Simmo and Harper need time to gel.

Gronk

Staff member
So massively f**king overrated. And that f**kwit Voss flogging himself over every kick made me sick
How much do they have invested in those 3 Penrith players ? Burton, Crichton and the peroxide guy ? You'd be yelling at them in the sheds.

You're right about Burton, he has the wobble kick and what else ? No money ball, can't pass to create shape. Why is Sexton playing reserve grade or why did they buy him ? Why is Salmon playing lock ? f**k Gus you idiot.

JokerEel

Coach
How much do they have invested in those 3 Penrith players ? Burton, Crichton and the peroxide guy ? You'd be yelling at them in the sheds.

You're right about Burton, he has the wobble kick and what else ? No money ball, can't pass to create shape. Why is Sexton playing reserve grade or why did they buy him ? Why is Salmon playing lock ? f**k Gus you idiot.

Burton ran apparently for 47 Meters today that's terrible for your 5/8

Kikau doesn't like to take a run in his own half.

Crichton well what's the point in his signature

Eelogical

Referee
I am more concerned about D suity.

Defence wins premierships we have enough class in attack.

I would rather win 14-0 then 30-28.

I will say our attack inside the 20 was very pedestrian though. Too many 1 out hit ups for mine.
In all honesty we’re likely to need some gel next week.

Delboy

First Grade
Mate, I'm happy with the win, no doubt.
What I'm not happy with is that we didn't look any better than we have for a decade. Same old BA coached team.
With the dominance of possession and our completion rate, we should have smashed them. Yet we didn't.

Yes, it is only round one. Benefit of the doubt for the time being.
We’ve needed that one elite backline player for 4/5 years and still do. If you listen to BA he knows exactly what is needed, just hasn’t been delivered by the recruitment committee.

Soto

Bench
That was a nice first up win. Plenty of highlights. Joe O was tops. Cartwright and Gutherson our best. Nobody is allowed to put shit on Harper. He was f**king great out there.
Lack of pace worries me. Apart from that was actually good, with good defence and good runs in general play.
Good pickup. Great to see Sam Loizou impress in reserves. I maintain he's better than dunster, cini and Lumelume

Latest posts