What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 v SeaEagles

Panther Mike

Juniors
Poor effort tonight apart from Edwards to be honest. Manly were very good with all they had to play for and the ball bounced their way but our forwards and defence were pathetic. Looked like a mid table team and not a title contender.
Thankfully a bye and Cleary back soon. Schneider just doesn’t cut it in a game this challenging with the forwards struggling.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Critta fb over dyl...

Lets just start there...

Our greatest fb of all time haha..

Man you can come up with some duds.

Dont get me started on ur burto love affair.... its embarrassing
Yeah you have nothing. The club and Ivan didn't think Dly was the man for the job at the same point.....

And yeah unlike most I can happily cop being wrong when it happens

murraymob

Coach
There is a lot to learn we sometimes get away from our grind destroy type of footy.thats when the mistakes creep in .All up most of the side had shockers we can and will bounce back

murraymob

Coach
N
Poor effort tonight apart from Edwards to be honest. Manly were very good with all they had to play for and the ball bounced their way but our forwards and defence were pathetic. Looked like a mid table team and not a title contender.
Thankfully a bye and Cleary back soon. Schneider just doesn’t cut it in a game this challenging with the forwards struggling.
No halfback does I doubt Cleary does much better when everyone is dropping the ball

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
Garner has been slept on. He's not flashy but he got through a ton of work while Fish and Moses were too busy playing possum. I'm happy to have him.

Girds89

Bench
Not suprised we losy
Yeah you have nothing. The club and Ivan didn't think Dly was the man for the job at the same point.....

And yeah unlike most I can happily cop being wrong when it happens
Wrong again....

They always planned to keep dyl long term.

I kmow this of first hand info.

The club always wanted dyl... move on....admit ur wrong and be done with it

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
I went in 2005 to watch us lose from twenty points up.

Made worse by the large coke and three bottles of water needing release on the bus trip back to Panthers.
God I remember those days. I used to rue going for the Panthers sometimes just because I thought Ryan Girdler was hot. Teens girls man. lol

WestyLife

First Grade
There is a lot to learn we sometimes get away from our grind destroy type of footy.thats when the mistakes creep in .All up most of the side had shockers we can and will bounce back

The grind didn't happen with the forwards being outplayed and half the roster looks injured.

I used to quite like going to Brooliectovwatch games. Enjoyed sitting on the hill alongside the long end of the field.

I generally drove and could generally get parking in the school behind the field.

Latest posts