What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.16 v’s Cowboys

age.s

First Grade
Someone in our club is now 2 from 11 in Townsville.

Guess who, don't sue!
Haven't googled. I'm going to say Peachey.

You said "now", so someone who played last night.

He's a veteran who has also played in some ordinary teams.

Other possibility is a member of staff, like Ivan or Wallace.

Fangs

Coach
Haven't googled. I'm going to say Peachey.

You said "now", so someone who played last night.

He's a veteran who has also played in some ordinary teams.

Other possibility is a member of staff, like Ivan or Wallace.

It's Ivan!

The Realist

Juniors
Poor defence on the edges and very poor discipline cost us the game.

I was also quite disappointed with Ivan’s comments to the team at half time. Assuming that they were reported accurately.

Very disappointing game

What did Ivan say at half time? To me, it seemed as though we were complacent in the 2nd half thinking we had the game won. We have done that a few times this year - cruising with a modest lead and not really getting threatened - but we fail to put the opposition away then they get a glut of possession and pip us at the end.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's Ivan!

I'm sure he doesn't care. Perhaps you think he needs to swap 2 wins in Townsville for his 2 premiership.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

WestyLife

First Grade
I think Dylan is pretty much on par with most on your list and given he rates fairly highly in the other key stats areas we should consider ourselves very fortunate to have the best fullback in the game.

Come on mate. Nothing wrong with admitting a players strengths and weaknesses. Edwards is definitely improving his playmaking and he is the best fullback in the game but that list are all better at that specific skill.

isaiah

Bench
Poor defence on the edges and very poor discipline cost us the game.

I was also quite disappointed with Ivan’s comments to the team at half time. Assuming that they were reported accurately.

Very disappointing game
Best club game I have seen in a decade. Almost origin-like