What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Crowd Watch - Final Totals in Post #3778

Status
Not open for further replies.

BN420

Juniors
Don't have to you're wrong !

Prove you're right! Until you've lived here 35+ years Id say I have a better knowledge of Brisbane than you!

PS: Is that your site in your sig ? LOL if it is, talk about dribble!

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
just for future reference champ, it's spelt 'you're'.

as for dribble, our two thousand or so readers a week might disagree with you on that.

run along now!

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
Just shows you know jack!

Crowd: 27 905 - not bad considering its been raining all week here.

Raining ? I heard some other idiot saying Brisbane was cold tonight :lol:

I bet it doesnt go below 8 degrees, as in Sydney.

Global Warming my f**king arse ... more like global ice age.

But hang on ... the sh*t shines out of your arse doesnt it ? How come that sh*thole of a stadium isnt filled to the brim every week ? Sydney has sh*tloads of clubs but we still get an ok crowd now and again, you've only GOT ONE CLUB. Doesnt that sink into your brain somehow ?

Or are you all too brainwashed by News propaganda ?

Kiki

First Grade
oh hey i don't mind being insulted, i just prefer gramatically correct insults. i'm fussy like that.

Last edited:

Chapsta

Juniors
27000 for a 1 team city, against a top 4 team, is quite frankly disgraceful. The way you lot moan and whinge about crowds in Sydney, you'd think that cesspit would be packed to the rafters every week. We've got a little thing called competition here in Sydney, you dope lol. What the hell is your excuse ?

Its a win-win argument coming from Qlders, matey.

When they say "less Sydney teams" you say "but we have competition", yet, less Sydney teams means less competition.

Here's some numbers: Brisbane population 1.8million
Sydney " 4.2million

So if 1.8million means an average crowd of 33k, then the only way Sydney teams can ever match that is with one team for every 1.8 million of population.

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
Its a win-win argument coming from Qlders, matey.

When they say "less Sydney teams" you say "but we have competition", yet, less Sydney teams means less competition.

Here's some numbers: Brisbane population 1.8million
Sydney " 4.2million

So if 1.8million means an average crowd of 33k, then the only way Sydney teams can ever match that is with one team for every 1.8 million of population.

Prove me wrong, budwiser.:cool:

Super League already proved you wrong, dillweed.

You thought people would be interested in a national comp after it had the sh*t raped out of it by a certain Slug.

The ARL invited you Brisbane filth, and then many other back-stabbers as well, into OUR COMP. You tried to kill our game and you would have succeeded in only totally destroying this truly great game. Only a News Ltd sycophant would be happy about that.

Did you tards ever bother to check the Super League ratings ??? NOONE cares about you ... the so-called lesser NSWRL/ARL comp absolutely destroyed the uber league in the TV ratings. You actually lost, but f**king ARKO let the pricks off the hook and back in to destroy our game further with your so-called f**king knowledge. Tell you what, i give you lot permission to control our game ... but us Sydney clubs will go back to our NSWRL roots and just have our own comp.

I know which comp will be televised, and it wont be yours.

Chapsta

Juniors
Super League already proved you wrong, dillweed.

You thought people would be interested in a national comp after it had the sh*t raped out of it by a certain Slug.

:lol: I gave that explanation only to breakdown the reasoning behind the "less Sydney teams" argument, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts