What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Copa

Bench
canberra
00000817-image.jpg

PaulyTom

Juniors
The main thing is that we keep building on this for the future. Urge people to become part of the game. It is not only a seat at the football ever second week, it is an investment in to the club and an investment in to the local area. I'm a season ticket holder because 300 bucks is nothing for something I love. I buy a coffee a day and really I waste over 1000 bucks a year doing so. I would prefer to cut back on coffee and know my 300 bucks goes in to something I love and goes back in to my local community.

So Sign up............ I did

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Penrith up to 4206. With more yet to come. Spoke to one of the Membership folks today and they said they have had a mad rush in the past 24-48 hours. They are frantically trying to process them all by tomorrow night. If we can nudge the 4500 mark that will be excellent!

is that 4206 ticketed members. either way well done, an increase must be applauded :clap:

Copa

Bench
Yeah, I knew someone who worked at the Swans (yuck) a few years ago, and he told me, that 1/3 of their "members" were Melbourne Members, who got access to the Melbourne games
maybe the warriors should have a sydney membership for access to warriors games in sydney...

Dogs Of War

Coach
maybe the warriors should have a sydney membership for access to warriors games in sydney...

Probably all out of Sydney teams should offer this sort of "Sydney" membership. Even if it's only a thousand or so per club, it helps with atmosphere with so many supporters committed.

dimitri

First Grade

The problem is, it can be done in AFL where all games in Melbourne are played at either MCG or Etihad (big stadiums)

In sydney most teams play at tiny grounds - so there wouldnt be much point to the membership if you cant get in anywhere. Look at Kogarah Oval, you can never even buy a ticket on game day there.

thommo4pm

Coach
The problem is, it can be done in AFL where all games in Melbourne are played at either MCG or Etihad (big stadiums)

In sydney most teams play at tiny grounds - so there wouldnt be much point to the membership if you cant get in anywhere. Look at Kogarah Oval, you can never even buy a ticket on game day there.

True, perhaps all clubs should have to leave a Bay or 2 in the stands for away teams during the premiership rounds.
This would help "out of town" memberships for sides outside of Sydney.

Lambretta

First Grade

Yes, but the out of town teams could offer limited travelling memberships covering all games at SFS & ANZ.

Potentially this could be Roosters, Souths, Dogs & Tigers and maybe the Dragons if they're still using either stadium.

Oh and I wonder if last weekends result has had any positive effect on the Roosters membership drive.

NRLMad

Juniors
You'd expect most teams to hit their 'rough' peak when they have their first home games.

The form of the Roosters would peak the membership interest as well. You'd expect there to be a decent crowd this weekend for them vs the tigers.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Melbourne Storm- 7120 members so far.

Will be interested to see if they can hit 10000. They got a few weeks before there first game.