What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this BDR for real? The kappa BvB 11-12 trikot is 100 x better than the light coloured, big ass ugly collared, crappy socks puma 12-13 trikot. The trikot from 10-11 was quality as well

4562721035_d471dfc1ef_o.jpg

borussia-dortmund-kappa-2010-11-borussia-dortmund-kappa-away-football.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Three A-League clubs are with Kappa this year for the first time I think - Heart, Mariners and Adelaide. Interesting to see if their kits are butchered.

GAZF

First Grade
I'm so glad Kappa aren't involved in Rugby League, they make f**king awful kits. They do some Union sides in France

Before:
PDR007048308.jpg

After:
Aviron-Bayonnais-Rugby-Shirt-2012.jpg

They're doing some A-League kits this year and they're just so f**king awful. They plaster their huge hideous logo all over (it's a silhouette of two naked women sitting back to back). Still maintain Canterbury make the best jerseys btw.

That Kappa jersey is cleaner than most NRL jerseys, not great but certainly not bad. The Canterbury template is woeful.

Three A-League clubs are with Kappa this year for the first time I think - Heart, Mariners and Adelaide. Interesting to see if their kits are butchered.

Current Fulham and AS Roma kits look nice, both are simple. It'll be harder to stuff up Adelaide, CCM & Heart than to make it work IMO

_Johnsy

Referee
The Titans home/away jerseys have been a joke. There is not one simple thing about any of their designs, TBH they have all been below average. How about a simple design like any classic RL jersey.

1571011910126000.jpg

titans-jersey.jpg

Nice simple design, not complicated in any way shape or form
gold-coast-chargers-home-rugby-shirt-1992-to-1993-s_1007_1.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ah, thought it started in 2010 for some reason. A lasting reminder of the board's last little "f**k you" to Tinkler for him taking over the club.

If that's the case, I'd expect the Knights to continue to wear the stripes, consequences be damned.
The club have openly admitted they were going to phase the bra-strip out and I'm sure I read somewhere towards the start of the year the heritage strip was going to be the official home one for 2013.

Obviously I thought you had to have a home strip for three seasons, so who knows.

Does seem a bit ridiculous to stick with the "three-year" rule next season when, if this season is any indication, we'll just wear our heritage strip for most of the year anyway :lol:

BDR

First Grade
FS_Cowboys_TEE-01-resized.jpg

Finals series tee. Not the best but considering the other monstrosities we've had as finals merch this gets a pass mark

Frailty

First Grade
FS_Cowboys_TEE-01-resized.jpg

Finals series tee. Not the best but considering the other monstrosities we've had as finals merch this gets a pass mark

That's a NRL design, not cowboys...

Sharks have one of the above design and also one of their own:

Final_0020_Series_0020_Tee_h.jpg

Finals_0020_Series_0020_Tee_0020_Blades_m.jpg

BDR

First Grade
Oh nice, never knew that. Explains why it doesn't look like a pile of shit I guess

GAZF

First Grade
I personally don't get the point of the finals series T-shirts. They get outdated so quickly.

I don't know who buys them. I get a premiership or GF tee but making the eight?

The Raiders have had more jersey designs than the Titans since 07.

Only because the Raiders are on a cycle starting one year before the Titans. The Raiders at least have had a good jersey in since 2007 (2009-2011), the Titans not so much.

hellteam

First Grade
Surely the only fans that would bother buying those finals t-shirts are souths fans

no name

Coach
I don't know who buys them. I get a premiership or GF tee but making the eight?

Only because the Raiders are on a cycle starting one year before the Titans. The Raiders at least have had a good jersey in since 2007 (2009-2011), the Titans not so much.

I was replying to his statement of the Titans changing every year.
They have had a total of 2 home and two away jerseys in the past 6 years.
Hardly anything out of the ordinary.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
To me the first Titans home jersey was better than the current home. The sky blue and dark blue dont really match unless its a similar design to their heritage one.

Now that jersey is pretty good, should be worn for heritage rounds more often.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I've never understood the navy/deep blue on the Titans' current strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts