What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more John English in his Pirates if Penzance garb.

:sarcasm:

0.jpg

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
When does the VB deal run out?

I hope to f**k that they don't renew it and leave it with nothing but the player name & number on the back. There's no need to have sponsors on rep team jerseys anymore.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
When does the VB deal run out?

I hope to f**k that they don't renew it and leave it with nothing but the player name & number on the back. There's no need to have sponsors on rep team jerseys anymore.

Got my vote. And to make it worse, the sponsor is the worst beer from the silliest state...
Rather be sober than drink it. Bold statement. I stand by it.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
And to make it worse, the sponsor is the worst beer from the silliest state...
Rather be sober than drink it. Bold statement. I stand by it.

I feel the same way about Warriors association with Lion Red, worst beer in NZ, ugh.

i'd love to see the kangeroos get sponsored by canterbury, addidas or asics.... a brand more internationaly recognised...sick of classic

i'd love to see the kangeroos get sponsored by canterbury, addidas or asics.... a brand more internationaly recognised...sick of classic

Disagree, if it aint broke don't fix it. Classic do a great job of not f*cking up the Kangaroos jersey. It's the greatest design and it's great to see the simple and iconic design still in place without added swooshes, bits up the side/side panels, or pictures of Kanagroos heads on the jersey.

Now, just get rid of the VB......

beave

Coach
Surely there will be enough money in the ARLC coffers next year onwards they won't need a front of jersey sponsor for the Roos jersey??? It looks terrible with a sponsor on it full stop let alone how f**king atrocious it is currently with that VB on it..........

jonno_knights

Juniors
Disagree, if it aint broke don't fix it. Classic do a great job of not f*cking up the Kangaroos jersey. It's the greatest design and it's great to see the simple and iconic design still in place without added swooshes, bits up the side/side panels, or pictures of Kanagroos heads on the jersey.

Now, just get rid of the VB......

Exactly.. Just look at how bad some of the Wallabies jerseys have been over the years! Not many worse than the 2007 WC one, with that stupid stuff they put on bed socks all over the chest.

Its popping up in the NRL too (well has been here for a few years already). Its so shit!

Not quite related, but if there are any Panthers, Auckland, Norths, or Steelers fans out there wanting NSWRL or ARL badged jerseys, get down to Good Fellows in St Peters. Just left there today and the back wall was full of them. Some 70's Parra jumpers too.

Saint Doc

Coach
Not quite related, but if there are any Panthers, Auckland, Norths, or Steelers fans out there wanting NSWRL or ARL badged jerseys, get down to Good Fellows in St Peters. Just left there today and the back wall was full of them. Some 70's Parra jumpers too.
Great place. Always feel ashamed for not walking out with hundreds of dollars of gear, but they have SFA saints gear.

Heaps of newtown stuff there too (past and present)

LESStar58

Referee
Still on 2012.... Storm will have Unibic Anzac Biscuits as bottom of jersey sponsor for the finals. No pictures as far as I know.

Great place. Always feel ashamed for not walking out with hundreds of dollars of gear, but they have SFA saints gear.

Heaps of newtown stuff there too (past and present)

Yeah was devo about there being no old St George gear, but I'm tempted to get an old Steelers jumper for tomorrow and a Seagulls jumper after my time on the Gold Coast. Anyone know the most famous Seagulls player to wear numbers 2, 3, or 14?

Status
Not open for further replies.