What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

Homo man69

Juniors
The problem is now the poms won't shut up about having the greatest team in the world and best competition. I wish our guys took it a bit more seriously and didnt playe with a completely different team than the grand final one

mxlegend99

Referee
Well only a first hit out for Panthers

But im still convinced Kenny is useless and without Api we're pretty much f**ked.

A reserve grade side beating us confirms it. garner is shit also.

Crichton however is the guy confirming he's not worth close to the money he wanted. He's not a fullbacks asshole.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I want Brandy cam please.
Brandy dealing with the loss:
5TVP.gif

Vic Mackey

Referee
We’ve all said it, but after tonight it’s obvious how much Penrith miss him. Nathan looked lost without his direction. The year before him they came 10th with virtually the same side. Then he comes in 2020 = 3 GFs and 2 Premierships. Now he’s at the tigers and Penrith are back to being shit. Too bad Panthers, Charlie Staines is ours now

Perth Red

Post Whore
The problem is now the poms won't shut up about having the greatest team in the world and best competition. I wish our guys took it a bit more seriously and didnt playe with a completely different team than the grand final one
Nah we’ll go back to hating St’s soon enough! But for tonight it’s nice to wipe the smug off the cocky nrl faces.

Latest posts