What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
"I know you're captain but I've dealt with that club before. Please Api just hear me out. Api? ........API!?!?"

images

GongPanther

Referee
Well that was a good chuckle.

I'm not about to overreact to a glorified trial and write the panthers off for 2023 but playing a near full strength team and not being able to beat an English side at home is a bit embarrassment.
We were a few short at full strength as Edwards and Martin were the big omissions. But one has to remember that we didn't have a warm up match for this, which I thought was surprising,. And with the new faces in the team, maye we were a bit overambitious in our expectations of them blending in.

People will be saying all this season if we start dropping games whether we miss Kiks and Api. If we couldn't get rid of them, then the salary cap is flawed...apparently.

Latest posts