What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 (incl WCC)

This Year?

Immortal
Look at the bright side pennies. The pommies will pump some $$ into the pokie den and provide some F&B revenue which will be frothed over by a few in here when the revenue report gets released.

GongPanther

Referee
He's NRL bound. Tigers, Drags and Dolphins would be insane not to be having a serious look.
Yesterday Walmsley, and other players, were impressed with Penrith's setup in the area, and the great surrounding countryside. And having Penrith International Airport near by means his home sickness is easily sorted if he ever wants to head off during the byes and SOO period.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
That's some awesome vision from Drinkwater to set that up. Broncos kicking and hoping for the best after showing nothing in attack has somehow worked 3 times in one half

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I Love U Ily GIF by i-love-you

Homo man69

Juniors
I knew they would lose after seeing there line up. There must of been atleast 6 players missing from there grand final side. They rely on Edwards a lot more than people think and Criton is absolutely useless at fullback. Can't help but feel they weren't taking it seriously and the shitty crowd/atmosphere didn't help