What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R20 Sat - Sydney 16-30 Melbourne @ SCG

Round 20: Sydney v Melbourne

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Really hard to read the Storm this season, against us they got worse as the game went on, tonight they’ve gotten better during the game.
Very inconsistent this year. Lucky there are a bunch of even worse teams.

Woody90

Juniors
Dom Young’s gonna go from leading try scorer one year to probably none the next. I’m sure he’ll manage though with his money and Bondi apartment.

(yes bitter Knights fan here)

Apey

Staff member
Daniel Tupou is the highest try-scoring Indian in Rugby League history.

chrisD

Coach
If Cleary is the best half in the game then Hughes is a close second, really I think there’s no discernible difference between Hughes, Cleary, DCE and Hunt other than the quality of the teams they play for. Actually I will give Cleary an edge on the basis he’s been an ever present contributor to the best uber important right hand defence in the game over multiple seasons when players around him have changed.

Munster and Walker are the best 5/8s but man do both love a downhill slope.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
If Cleary is the best half in the game then Hughes is a close second, really I think there’s no discernible difference between Hughes, Cleary, DCE and Hunt other than the quality of the teams they play for. Actually I will give Cleary an edge on the basis he’s been an ever present contributor to the best uber important right hand defence in the game over multiple seasons when players around him have changed.

Munster and Walker are the best 5/8s but man do both love a downhill slope.
Judge them on big moments in big games. That is where most fall to pieces.