What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

MugaB

Coach
What was wrong with the O'neill's Knights kits?

Well
I mean, sure, they had a weird subtle pattern overlaying the basic design, but the basic design looked good. Similar enough in essence to the classic (adjective, not proper noun) Knights jersey design of 1988-1996, 2019-2021 but still different. The alternate/away kit, while it's good that the design was the same as the main/home, it's just white overkill. I long for a mainly red alternate/away again.
This

the white overkill was a great way to put it, and yes a red alternative would have been the better option
The designs are ok, it moreso the use of colors for each team, they've nailed the storm one, and panthers has been spot on since theyve joined, Newcastle to me only lacked a better away, like ive said the mining jersey was awesome

greenBV4

Bench
I may be in the minority but I don't think the yellow/gold adds much to the Storm jersey, particularly the home one. I think it would be better without it. It doesn't feature in their logo at all and looks like an absolute afterthought on the jersey. Navy/purple/silver (as per the logo) is a good combo.
With how its currently being used, I agree

however there's a VERY vocal pro-yellow group in the supporter base, which I think k will keep it around in some form indefinitely

KingTigerman

Juniors
Well

This

the white overkill was a great way to put it, and yes a red alternative would have been the better option
The designs are ok, it moreso the use of colors for each team, they've nailed the storm one, and panthers has been spot on since theyve joined, Newcastle to me only lacked a better away, like ive said the mining jersey was awesome
Aren't newcastle with classic

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Screenshot_20231107_143242_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20231107_143333_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20231107_180151_Chrome.jpg
A few screenshots from the Eels membership video and from their website showing what looks like the 2024 training

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
I thought all their jerseys were "Bris Vegas" jerseys. Should have broke out the diamonds for this one.

Latest posts