What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

cooko

Juniors
It's got the NRL logo so my thoughts are we will see it in a game. Magic round makes sense.

Canberra play Bulldogs in magic round and are the home* team so they'll likely be in green and unlikely would have to be in their away.

MugaB

Coach
It's got the NRL logo so my thoughts are we will see it in a game. Magic round makes sense.

Canberra play Bulldogs in magic round and are the home* team so they'll likely be in green and unlikely would have to be in their away.
And bulldogs would wear blue over the white being away... so no white either way

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Canberra are generally having a crisis with their colours. They can't seem to stick to a common shade of green and now they're messing around with their shades of blue.

They rebranded (again) last year, refining and uniting their two greens, but I think the blue (navy?) has been the same for 3-4 years now

globalpanther

Juniors

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The Canberra Raiders have shared more details about its alternate jersey for the 2024 NRL season. A special edition Indigenous jersey and one more design will make a total of five different Raiders jerseys worn this year.

"We wanted something a lot cleaner in terms of colour palette, and to trial sponsor logos in mono," Raiders chief operating officer Jason Mathie said. "For the fans there was also a lot of commentary on social media and on game day saying they wanted a predominantly green jersey.

The Great Dane

First Grade
The Canberra Raiders have shared more details about its alternate jersey for the 2024 NRL season. A special edition Indigenous jersey and one more design will make a total of five different Raiders jerseys worn this year.

"We wanted something a lot cleaner in terms of colour palette, and to trial sponsor logos in mono," Raiders chief operating officer Jason Mathie said. "For the fans there was also a lot of commentary on social media and on game day saying they wanted a predominantly green jersey.

When they said they wanted predominantly green jerseys what they meant was that they didn’t want jerseys that are half navy and steel, not that they wanted ugly failed abortions with a shit logo stretched across the front.

Besides, the Raiders only ever ask the same tiny minority of over the hill, self important, wankers about this stuff, never the broader general fanbase. It’s genuinely one of the biggest problems with the administration of the club at the moment.

beave

Coach
Hard to have a good jersey when it's based around a completely rubbish logo. Such a shame, the previous revision of their logo was actually really good and modernised the viking quite nicely.

That Warriors heritage is utter sex. I pray Dynasty do something similar for us next year.

Reflector

Juniors
Hard to have a good jersey when it's based around a completely rubbish logo. Such a shame, the previous revision of their logo was actually really good and modernised the viking quite nicely.

That Warriors heritage is utter sex. I pray Dynasty do something similar for us next year.
Why did the Cowboys revert from their classy, modern 25 years logo in 2020 back to the shitty 2003 Clipart jersey the following season?

beave

Coach
Why did the Cowboys revert from their classy, modern 25 years logo in 2020 back to the shitty 2003 Clipart jersey the following season?
Not sure, they've at least removed the red outline around the wording which seemed to come into the equation when
Toyota jumped on board in the early 2k's

There has been talk of star removal, i think it's has its day and just horns with the current text would be absolutley fine IMO if they wanted to do that full time.

I am yet to see a new version of the horns (or any other completely new version for that matter) that hits the mark. The horns are dated but they're recognisable.

Sidenote- I really hope Dynasty are cooking up something heritagey for NQ's home jersey next year....

Nuke

Staff member
All of them totally green.

(NB: I realise their 'away' jersey is mostly white. I'm just being facetious in my post)

MugaB

Coach
When they said they wanted predominantly green jerseys what they meant was that they didn’t want jerseys that are half navy and steel, not that they wanted ugly failed abortions with a shit logo stretched across the front.

Besides, the Raiders only ever ask the same tiny minority of over the hill, self important, wankers about this stuff, never the broader general fanbase. It’s genuinely one of the biggest problems with the administration of the club at the moment.
Why do you care, you're a bears fan anyways,
tehe
Yeah your right, they'll say the asked the state of ACT, but really just asked a few locals at the pub, and called it thousands... just like the bears 200,000

MugaB

Coach
Not sure, they've at least removed the red outline around the wording which seemed to come into the equation when
Toyota jumped on board in the early 2k's

There has been talk of star removal, i think it's has its day and just horns with the current text would be absolutley fine IMO if they wanted to do that full time.

I am yet to see a new version of the horns (or any other completely new version for that matter) that hits the mark. The horns are dated but they're recognisable.

Sidenote- I really hope Dynasty are cooking up something heritagey for NQ's home jersey next year....
I bought both those 25 years jersey home and away, they are the BEST, and im not even a cows fan, the grey/silver really stands out, makes the jersey work, the current shit they are wears in boring as, its like they want to be the eels but shitter