What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Panthers

Iamback

Coach
Getting our ass kicked in all three grades and not winning the TV again. Happy days but the pies were better.

2016 was prime all 3 grades.

NYC would put 70 on teams

NRL was good enough to get excited about but not so good that they'd be on ch9 every Thursday or Friday

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nathan can play with anyone, the silly thought of club combinations needs to be f**ked right off.
If Luai lifts his game 10% he's in with a shot
He plays his best footy with Luai.

NSW’s biggest mistake over the last few years has been picking Penrith Players and then telling them how to play.

Pick Cleary, give him Luai plus Edwards and him to have at it. They will dominate.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He plays his best footy with Luai.

NSW’s biggest mistake over the last few years has been picking Penrith Players and then telling them how to play.

Pick Cleary, give him Luai plus Edwards and him to have at it. They will dominate.
You think Freddy had gameplans? Lol
Teddy was a big issue but Nathan not telling him to get the f**k out of the way was a bigger one

Fangs

Coach
Its Luai or Hynes for the 6 at the moment.

Hynes is a club 7 and fullback as well. Offers better injury cover, is dangerous in attack and provides goal-kicking cover. Luai is a better defender and will have guys like Crichton and To'o potentially on his outside

Wighton left a gap in the 14 this year. Unfortunately we tried to go with Hynes and then Cook. I know its not just about injury cover but both players were forced to centre and it backfired on us. So no Hynes on the bench for me.

Fangs

Coach
Hynes couldn't tackle an amputee pensioner.

Pathetic defender

He is at times on the eye. The usual missed tackle and efficiency stats say he is slightly ahead of Luai in 2023 I believe.

We will score more with Hynes in the team. You want a fresh approach for the blues? More attacking football. He is a big shot at selection.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Its Luai or Hynes for the 6 at the moment.

Hynes is a club 7 and fullback as well. Offers better injury cover, is dangerous in attack and provides goal-kicking cover. Luai is a better defender and will have guys like Crichton and To'o potentially on his outside

Wighton left a gap in the 14 this year. Unfortunately we tried to go with Hynes and then Cook. I know its not just about injury cover but both players were forced to centre and it backfired on us. So no Hynes on the bench for me.
Hynes isn't a 7 that's for sure

betcats

Referee
Luai is going to have to earn his way back in. NSW last start winners and walker was best on ground. I don’t think he’s getting picked just because of Nathan anymore.