What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

Steenson123

Juniors
Arrow needs a strong off season. He was banged up most of this year after starting injured. A combination of Arrow-Kelpie-Shiq-SF-Tom B that is a strong up front squadron. Demetriou needs to bank on these rugged individuals and get Mitchell to play a minimum of 18 starts.

Thumper

Juniors
Arrow needs a strong off season. He was banged up most of this year after starting injured. A combination of Arrow-Kelpie-Shiq-SF-Tom B that is a strong up front squadron. Demetriou needs to bank on these rugged individuals and get Mitchell to play a minimum of 18 starts.
Tatola not good enough to make ur side?

handyman2190

Bench
Saw a video of trell running at training yesterday. Looks like he’s put on more weight.
genuinely needs to lose 20kgs.
I saw a rabbits vid of the first part of the training,it looked lackluster and a rabble, hard work is needed,i sure hope it picks up

callmack1

Staff member

Some great footage there. Thanks @Mavo!

I saw a rabbits vid of the first part of the training,it looked lackluster and a rabble, hard work is needed,i sure hope it picks up
They're generally only allowed to film the warm up part of training which is always a bit more relaxed. I'm confident the entire club will be working their asses off this Pre-Season.

Latest posts