What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is a sad day. It was inevitable but I was hoping we could keep Cook next year. He’s still a good player and a good hooker at this level albeit past his prime. He will leave a hole if we don’t have plans who we are replacing him with. I’m sure Wayne has a plan.

Damien has grown so much at our club and given many memorable highlights and got me on my feet so much at games or at home jumping up and down! Who can forget the amount of times he has scored some great running tries and just turned the pace on! The talk of him not playing well in any finals games is BS too he’s played very well against Knights, Parra and Dragons in finals week 1 and 2 and was very good against Manly in the prelim in 2021. He’s played so well in big regular season games too. He’s represented Australia and NSW the highest levels of the game. He has done our club proud and his family proud never been in trouble off the field and I will miss him. Hopefully he can come back in a role with our club after he retires. Now to help us finish off the season strong!

I will be very emotional in round 27 will be Tom and Damien last games as Rabbitohs kind of an end of an era.

In hindsight bennett must have someone lined up to let cook go what club would sign mamouzelos @#9? No one its the same deal with lachlan ilias no club wants him ffs.

Hey handy if mamouzelos is #9 who is mamouzelos back up at #9 in case of injury? the mind boggles handy some suggest ilias omg sorry doyen I don't rate ilias and never did and never will.i don't rate mamouzelos do you think mamouzelos would be #9 at the rorters or broncs or storm holly molly in bennett we trust i guess.

handyman2190

Bench
Hey handy if mamouzelos is #9 who is mamouzelos back up at #9 in case of injury? the mind boggles handy some suggest ilias omg sorry doyen I don't rate ilias and never did and never will.i don't rate mamouzelos do you think mamouzelos would be #9 at the rorters or broncs or storm holly molly in bennett we trust i guess.
You know,the broncos have been trying to unload paix,dont be surprised, and he is quick and smart

Latest posts