What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
Has anyone thought that we could maybe convert tallis duncan to hooker?

Would still love smith though along with TPJ & HUNT

Imagine our forward pack lining up like that

8. Tatola
9. Smith
10. Hunt (15mins wreak havoc set platform)
11. Muarry
12. Aitken
13. KK

14. Moale
15. TPJ
16. Duncan
17. Arrow

callmack1

Staff member

Very promising news! Would love this! Aitken is basically a 'set and forget' option on the edge. And he can fill in at center if injuries hit too. He's in the prime of his career so hell yea!

Glad to hear that we've cooled off on De Belin, thank God. Wasn't keen on that at all. Royce Hunt on the other hand, yes please!! That would be fantastic, fingers crossed. Pangai Jnr is an interesting one. He's a bit of an unknown right now but if he kills it then that would be a big signing. He's a rep quality forward at his best, will wait and see.

In terms of Brandon Smith, I think this is the most unlikely of the current rumors. There's no way the Roosters would let him come to us. I can understand the hesitation around him from fans and I feel that a little too but if Wayne wants him, then I'm all for it. He was amazing under Bellamy at the Storm and didn't have too many off-field issues. I have no doubt Wayne could get him focused and firing. I won't be complaining if we got him but I don't think it will happen.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cheese is not the kind of guy who I want at Souths trouble follows him he goes against what we stand for he’s a prick of a bloke, poor discipline unfit his passing game is poor too worse than Cook and Cheese gets gassed very quickly. I actually rate Connor Watson as a better hooker than Cheese.

doyen

Bench

Very promising news! Would love this! Aitken is basically a 'set and forget' option on the edge. And he can fill in at center if injuries hit too. He's in the prime of his career so hell yea!

Glad to hear that we've cooled off on De Belin, thank God. Wasn't keen on that at all. Royce Hunt on the other hand, yes please!! That would be fantastic, fingers crossed. Pangai Jnr is an interesting one. He's a bit of an unknown right now but if he kills it then that would be a big signing. He's a rep quality forward at his best, will wait and see.

In terms of Brandon Smith, I think this is the most unlikely of the current rumors. There's no way the Roosters would let him come to us. I can understand the hesitation around him from fans and I feel that a little too but if Wayne wants him, then I'm all for it. He was amazing under Bellamy at the Storm and didn't have too many off-field issues. I have no doubt Wayne could get him focused and firing. I won't be complaining if we got him but I don't think it will happen.
One of our best ever had many,many issues both on & off the field---& this guy could be our coach one day !!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Another great moment and strong game from him week 2 finals 2020 at BankWest I was there in the corner in Souths Supporters bay going bonkas what a great try it was!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Another get me out of my seat stamping my feet and clapping my hands red raw moment!

So many highlights of Damien he has given me great joy over the years and given everything he has. He’s been worth the money we have spent I think. So many other players haven’t been able to produce what he has at the highest levels of the game.

But I understand Wayne and the club stance now given where we are at and state of our cap.

speedster

Juniors
Hey speedster jai gray might be ok at #9? If bennett keeps trellmyth at #1
He's a diminutive 5/8 with a great running game that can also play fullback. Dummy half is a different skill set and he'd have to make a million tackles in the middle taking on the biggest boppers. Don't think so mate. He is a future 5/8 after Cody retires and a good backup fullback in the meantime.

handyman2190

Bench
Has anyone thought that we could maybe convert tallis duncan to hooker?

Would still love smith though along with TPJ & HUNT

Imagine our forward pack lining up like that

8. Tatola
9. Smith
10. Hunt (15mins wreak havoc set platform)
11. Muarry
12. Aitken
13. KK

14. Moale
15. TPJ
16. Duncan
17. Arrow
Thats actually a great idea,duncan is a worker he would be ok

Latest posts