What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Bulldogs

Meth

Staff member
Plenty to choose from.

3- CNK
2- Harris
1- Montoya

HM-DWZ, Curran, AFB- massive in the first half. Johnson rocks and diamonds

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - AFB. Unbelievable post contact metres and another try
2 - Harris 537 tackles approximately
1 - Johnson - great first half, a couple of wayward kicks in H2 but defense was solid.

HMs all over the park, esp Montoya, CNK, Pompey.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
1 - CNK
2 - AFB
- SJ

solid all round without really getting out of 3rd gear but enough to get the job done without raising my blood pressure. Good after the last 3 weeks of busting their arses for donuts

JJ

Immortal
3. AFB
2 CNK
1 Lussick

good to win, but lots of improvement needed

3: CNK
2: AFB
1: Harris

Poor second half.
Attack needs some spark.
We need some support players when we make these breaks.

TheDMC

Bench
3. AFB
2. SJ
1. CNK

HM: Tohu (deserves points too)

Have to say Lussick has been earning his crust well recently.

AFB, SJ, and Tohu are world class, and when those three are on the field and playing well we are hard to beat. CNK is all spirit, composure, and toughness.

Good win. Wonder if the tough month caught up with them in the second half a bit. Well deserved rest coming up. Webster is doing a mighty job, he has the genuine coach magic it seems.

Honestly to exclude AFB from your 3-2-1 this week is a crime, We have the No,1 Prop (Not Paas)

3 - AFB (Having his best season so far and leads our try scoring tally)
2 - CNK (Works his arse off for every cm of grass, safe under the high ball, I feel secure with CNK at the back)
1 - SJ (Still kicking very good to the corners and getting involved. Immense defence again)

HM: Harris (No surprises he's in the mix. Mr Reliable and soft hands. We look very good in shape when he;s involved)
HM: Lussick (The man is growing into his role nicely at the Warriors. Immense defence and good service from DH)
HM: Montoya (He just keeps on going and going. 100% Heart)
HM: Pompey (I feel he needs to be signed up even with RTS in the mix, he's going to come in handy)
HM: Webster (The coach knows how to play the game. He hasn't let the media or officiating bring him down. Love it)

3. AFB
2. DWZ
1. Montoya

Our back 3 awesum

-346254627 points Afoa
Whats doing with this guy. Gassed after 5 minutes. Played bugger all and especially with a light bench he could of given more

Meth

Staff member
Honestly to exclude AFB from your 3-2-1 this week is a crime, We have the No,1 Prop (Not Paas)

Yeah, deserves points for sure. I came back in here to adjust to give him a point, but seeing as everybody else is, I think I'll just leave it.

I just didn't think his second stint was quite where we needed it to be. But his first stint was immense. Plus, he's kinda venturing into the Tohu Harris category, where you just kind of expect it from him.

Plus, I think that the outside backs coming out of our half was such a massive factor- so, acknowledging that by giving Montoya a point.

Meth

Staff member
Also, shout out to Ben Cummins. Expected the worse, with us either getting sweetheart treatment to disprove the bias or us getting the normal shit, but he was very good.

TheDMC

Bench
Also, shout out to Ben Cummins. Expected the worse, with us either getting sweetheart treatment to disprove the bias or us getting the normal shit, but he was very good.
Yeah he was excellent. Let the game flow too by not getting pinnicky.

Hov

Juniors
3 AFB such a great platform
2 CNK what a work rate
1 SJ 2 try assists and great defense

SJ leading the kick stats on NRL.com. What a turn around in form for Shaun. Thanks to Webster's clear communication and care for his players. The old and young are buying in. Bring on the Bye.

nswarrior

Juniors
3 - Harris, played 80 mins and made a lot of important tackles
2 - AFB
1 -SJ

hm - CNK- deserves a point

Latest posts