What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ABC 7:30 Report

raider89

Juniors
I've just read through 8 pages of posts on this topic and the only thing I spotted remotely new or insightful was this post from a guy called Russell Crowe's Band:

'lame'

How very apt :lol:

I've just read through 8 pages of posts on this topic and the only thing I spotted remotely new or insightful was this post from a guy called Russell Crowe's Band:

'lame'

How very apt :lol:

I take it that's funny because it describes your rabble of a club.

Just be grateful we steal the headlines

Last edited:

raider89

Juniors
LOL your last comment is spot on - you and the Tigers and parra have taken a lot of the heat from us this year. Sad day today re Dave Furner, but it had to happen, unfortunately.

As for my original comment, I was just amused as Russell Crowe's band is/was indeed LAME! :D

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah we've made it again.

News 24 has a bimbo outside the clubhouse reporting live.

Boy we must be in deep again.

Poss

Juniors
Yeah, Paul Kent was on the Grill team just now saying that it's a story that has already been done and the NRL have dealt with it months ago.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah, Paul Kent was on the Grill team just now saying that it's a story that has already been done and the NRL have dealt with it months ago.

If news ltd had done the story, he wouldn't be saying that.

They are just jealous they didnt get all the exposure over it, so they downplay it.

He's right though of course. Not often news ltd personnel speak the truth.

carinashark

First Grade
I want to see something strong from us today. Board and GM plus players in a united front with simple statements and no confusion.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Putting on my tin foil hat, aaahh, that's better. Any chance someones trying to deflect away from essingthingy and vladball.

Frailty

First Grade
If news ltd had done the story, he wouldn't be saying that.

They are just jealous they didnt get all the exposure over it, so they downplay it.

He's right though of course. Not often news ltd personnel speak the truth.

News Ltd did do the story. It was back in March/April. Only thing significant was naming Paul Gallen as the player.

We were fined significantly for it.

As for the separate account for the HPU... What the f**k is Flanno thinking?

Pig Champion

Juniors
News Ltd did do the story. It was back in March/April. Only thing significant was naming Paul Gallen as the player.

We were fined significantly for it.

As for the separate account for the HPU... What the f**k is Flanno thinking?

Maybe he thought having raised the money for it and putting in the hard work, if the funds went into the football clubs account it may have just disappeared into the black hole of debt we had.

The funniest thing for me was Cullen intimating that there may be 'things' not quite above board. FMD, he's kidding isn't he?

One word - Broncos.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I don't think there is much in this one , the one im waiting for is Todd to go on the drink eve of the finals....

Card Shark

Immortal
I don't think there is much in this one , the one im waiting for is Todd to go on the drink eve of the finals....

Yeh, it is worth having a few to celebrate making it, before knuckling down for some hard work.

I'll feel sorry for the players of the other clubs who have to really get on it with no more games to play ;-)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ok, so what was new in that report that was truly damaging? There may well be more, and by all means please let us fellow fans know, but i can't see anything in that report that was new that was damaging, and I'm not wearing a tinfoil hat.

I won't be telling more on the public forum. Maybe, just maybe, I might if the private forum ever eventuates.

I would only consider last nights report as a possible lead in though.