What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2024

Sphagnum

Coach
Horrifying wins a $50s giving Micky Flea 4 wins sums up the day just nicely…
That horse always had a bit of ability. I backed it in the qld derby when it ran 4th. Notice it’s not with the Kavanaghs anymore but with Lindsay smith. That is a massive gear change.

makes me laugh that the cheating merkin won everything for a few years until he finally got done for cobalt. Since then he has barely trained a metro winner despite claiming he was innocent. Whobegotyou, Maldivian, divine Madonna etc should all have a big asterisk next to their group 1s

alledgedly

to_ddeath

Coach
That horse always had a bit of ability. I backed it in the qld derby when it ran 4th. Notice it’s not with the Kavanaghs anymore but with Lindsay smith. That is a massive gear change.

makes me laugh that the cheating merkin won everything for a few years until he finally got done for cobalt. Since then he has barely trained a metro winner despite claiming he was innocent. Whobegotyou, Maldivian, divine Madonna etc should all have a big asterisk next to their group 1s

alledgedly
Regardless of that, Sam the son is doing rather well with his smaller operation in NSW, & after what he’s suffered recently I wish him every success.
Was never much a fan of Kav Snr.

8% of Mr Brightside up for auction on Inglis atm.

Current bid $110k. 3 days to go.

That’s a lot of dough for 8% of a 6 year old gelding.

Last bid of $275k wasn’t enough to get to the reserve of $280k. I’m sure they’ll get it done, but f**k me.

They are tugging themselves hard with that reserve. So they think he’ll make over 3 million to make that dough back?

The poor merkin started losing as soon as I started backing him, so he couldn’t even lump my hundred bucks around!

Sphagnum

Coach
The red hots need a horse like leap to fame. The coverage of the Brisbane carnival on Saturday nights the last couple of weeks on Thoroughbred Central has been pretty good. Nice to see one racing club in the country using their fkn brains.

I’m overseas and “geo-locked” from having a bet for 2 weeks.

It’s not bad going on holidays and actually saving money.

In saying that, I would’ve definitely had Right To Party. What did it pay?

Latest posts