What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett announcement today: quitting Knights

bottle

Coach
Something around your IQ I imagine. Get back to me when you've got something to contribute instead of having a go at me or other people. Very school yard

Tried to warn you.
Ignore list is the best option.
Offers nothing. Just trying to play a part that matches the user name. Juvenile stuff.

grouch

First Grade
Tried to warn you.
Offers nothing. Just trying to play a part that matches the user name. Juvenile stuff.
:lol: Poor widdle bottle still upset that someone called him out on his overbearing thought-policing. Keep telling people what to do pal!

GT0007

Juniors
Tried to warn you.

There's an ignore list? How do you use it? There are a few on here that are a waste of space but many who have differing opinions I've grown to like. The people that attack others for having a differing opinion the forum can do without. Usually they are the ones that contribute nothing but there own opinionated views and don't back them up with any reasoning. I do have a chuckle at some of them but it does get old and predictable.

GT0007

Juniors
:lol: Poor widdle bottle still upset that someone called him out on his overbearing thought-policing. Keep telling people what to do pal!

That's exactly what I was referring too. I hope your a teenager otherwise you have some serious issues with maturity

bottle

Coach
There's an ignore list? How do you use it? There are a few on here that are a waste of space but many who have differing opinions I've grown to like. The people that attack others for having a differing opinion the forum can do without. Usually they are the ones that contribute nothing but there own opinionated views and don't back them up with any reasoning. I do have a chuckle at some of them but it does get old and predictable.

Top of page look for 'User CP'
In 'Settings and Options' there is an 'Edit Ignore List' option.
Bingo, you are free to converse with those of your choosing and ignore the non contributory fools.

big pat

Coach
Bingo, you are free to converse with those of your choosing and ignore the non contributory fools.

just wish i had one for the missus.

hazzbeen

Bench
We've shown improvement, but I think it's too early to be laying claim to Mary having proved anything conclusively. There are 8 weeks and some hurdles to go yet. Let's see how we are faring at season's end. Much better placed to judge then.

x2

Elias1983

Coach

Oi...leave us fools alone.....:x:D

Latest posts