What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Better Game: Eels/Dogs or Rooters/Warriors?

What was the better game?

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee

Everyone this morning is saying they were the best two games of the last few years

Which one was better? This was the first weekend of the year I had some time to watch all the game so i'm feeling pretty lucky this morning

Cheers,
Moffo​

Ice777

Bench
While certainly not taking away anything from these games, it seems that every 5 minutes we're having games that are classed as the "best in the last few years" so no doubt there'll be a few more in the coming rounds to surpass these :sarcasm:

As for which one i think was the better game out of the two mentioned i'll say Chooks v Warrior.s

warriorgurl81

Juniors
the dogs/eels was a good game but in my opinion the roosters/warriors was better. thats not be being bias either. wish i had have made the effort and actually gone to the game...

kav

Juniors
The Eels/Dogs game may have been the better quality game but, for sheer drama and suspense, the Warriors/Roosters' match got my vote.

Kav

Stagger eel

Staff member
Warriors/Roosters game!!!...I deadset couldn't sleep last night without thinking about it, f**ken brilliant game.

HevyDevy

Coach
There is no doubt that Dogs v Eels was better quality while the Roosters Warriors had more drama.

Remember though that Shayne Hayne's uselessness contributed to the game being so close. The Warriors should feel very hard done by.

eels_fan_01

Bench
As a Eels supporter i found Eels/Dogs more exciting for me personally.

But on game alone, i thought Warriors/Roosters was better. Warriors/Roosters was probably the best game ive seen since a Tigers/Panthers game in 2000 at Penrith.

Its actually good to have a thread like this apose to "is this the worst season ever" or whatever crap idiots come up with.

eels_fan_01

Bench
HevyDevy said:
There is no doubt that Dogs v Eels was better quality while the Roosters Warriors had more drama.

Remember though that Shayne Hayne's uselessness contributed to the game being so close. The Warriors should feel very hard done by.

I thought one of Warriors trys was a foward pass and Manu's try that was benefit of the doubt was a knock on. It evened out for me.

Latest posts