What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 to broadcast RL World Cup

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Not on satellite. I called too confirm this with Fox as well. Something about not have broadcast rights, but given you can get it on cable I suspect there's an extra cost involved to broadcast via satellite

fourplay

Juniors
Loks like I'll miss most the world cup games since 7mate isnt on foxtel so I cant record the late hour games :(

Flapper

First Grade
I'm lucky enough to still have my aerial hooked up to the TV so 7mate is accessible for me outside the foxtel but i feel for you bastards who can't watch it

Pugzley

For WA RL fans here are the WA TV KO times:

1382315_10202249891867513_1944384383_n.jpg

That schedule seems good since I don't get back home from work til 11:50pm.

babyg

Juniors
Loks like I'll miss most the world cup games since 7mate isnt on foxtel so I cant record the late hour games :(

Im thinking about buying a hd set top box with a hard drive so i can record all the games. Kmart has them cheap

reanimate

Bench
I've figured out a way to record the games- before getting foxtel IQ, I used my PS3 plus the PlayTV add-on to record TV shows. I'll shift the PS3 out to the main tv and hook the aerial back up to it to record everything.

Anyone who has a PS3 and is without a way to record the WC, the PlayTV might be worth a look.

Big Sam

First Grade
Does anyone think CH7 will have the replays available on-demand online like their other shows?

I can't record 7mate and will thus miss those matches in the middle of the night.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I've figured out a way to record the games- before getting foxtel IQ, I used my PS3 plus the PlayTV add-on to record TV shows. I'll shift the PS3 out to the main tv and hook the aerial back up to it to record everything.

Anyone who has a PS3 and is without a way to record the WC, the PlayTV might be worth a look.

Mate, is there a way of getting those recordings using the PS3 onto a hard drive so that I can watch them on my laptop?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Disregard. I've answered my own question. 4gb worth of recording max. No way is that going to be big enough for 2 games of football.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Feels weird watching the league on 7.

Like that it looks like a proper HD, but disappointed that they aren't actually showing the opening ceremony.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
the coverage has been good. Matt king is a little monotone but at least he knows what he is talking about and knows players names. *cough*rabbits *cough*

Patorick

Staff member
"Kade Snowden, one of the injured Italians..."

Says all you need to know about Ryan Phelan's league knowledge.

Latest posts