What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 7 to broadcast RL World Cup

Highway1

Juniors
saw the rlwc 2013 advert during the bathurst 1000 coverage on sunday, it's so surreal seeing rugby league on channel 7, but anyways it was a great advert, looking forward to it to the rlwc 2013 being on channel 7!

Yes we can.

Some of us still remind a few of their outlandish statements of years gone bye about RL dying.

Frank Keating being 1, coming up to the 10 year anniversary for him.

F.Keating died this year, he wrote that in 2001. He apologized about it in 2006. He did feel genuinely threatened, by the letters from RL ppl he received for a few years after the 2001 article.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
F.Keating died this year, he wrote that in 2001. He apologized about it in 2006. He did feel genuinely threatened, by the letters from RL ppl he received for a few years after the 2001 article.

I agree about the threatening emails, no need for that, but he did mention he enjoyed quite a few emails conversations he had and it was only a few morons going over the top iirc.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The World Cup is getting closer and there's plenty of talk on 7 news and they always mention all games live on 7mate.

So does that mean 7mate right across Australia?

I will be interstate at some stage in November.

cleary89

Coach
Meh do not care. Hopefully he comes out swinging at the tele and then he stops his old married couple routine with rabs. Win win

Brutus

Referee
I'm glad Gould and Rabs are nowhere near the thing.

Gould is a joke when it comes to covering the international game.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I'm glad Gould and Rabs are nowhere near the thing.

Gould is a joke when it comes to covering the international game.

Still we will be stuck with biased English commentators from the BBC. I guess it's better than getting the SKY Sports callers

whall15

Coach
For match commentary 7mate are taking the British feed, Premier Sports in the UK have hired Voss to be a commentator, I'm assuming that they'll take the BBC commentary feed for BBC matches.

Diesel

Referee
It's good to see RL getting some air time on 7 and it's a nice change to have positive stories.

steggz

Juniors
We're getting Vossy for the Premier Sports games and for the BBC games we'll get whoever they have

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i cant watch the WC cos it's on 7mate. my tv aerial doesnt work and i'm on fox satellite. fox satellite doesnt get the 7mate channel

tried an indoor antenna but i can only get sbs digital...

f**k you seven for not putting it on a channel everyone can access :fist:

Perth Red

Post Whore
For WA RL fans here are the WA TV KO times:

1382315_10202249891867513_1944384383_n.jpg

Latest posts