What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

seaeagle sam

Coffs Harbour. I thought he said he was going to Uni there. For a man with a self proclaimed IQ of 1000,000, Southern Cross is an odd choice

_snafu_

Immortal
When I read the title of this thread I expected to see this...

dog3.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
LOL! It nice to follow a team that has played in 50% of gfs in the past 10 yrs win or lose, rather than what most clubs experience; 0! [Gf day watching some other team..] Its a long preseason..

learn to count, BHP....

no team has played 50% of the grandfinals in the past 10 years..

easts have played 40% though, which is not a bad effort, however this semi impressive statistic is somewhat diminished by the fact that of those 4 games, they've only managed to win one...

which gives them a success rate of 10% over the past 10 years, on par with broncos, bulldogs, dragons, panthers..

but only half as good as manly, who are on 20%..

natheel

Coach
Why would i lie?

Deadset some people think way to much of themself here. Including yourself.

Shame you couldn't man up and admit you jumped the gun and appoligise.

Poor form.

People thinking high of themselves? Rich coming from you

NRL_Fanatic

Juniors
LOL, yet multiple people have called you the idiot?

LOL muppet. You yourself just tried to say 33.8 (which i pointed out is the incorrect figure cause you can't do basic maths) is closer to 34. Yet you still argue. After the basketball game at birth were you used for cricket aswell?

6 foot 1 is closer to 6 foot 7 or 6 FOOT 2??

Is March closer to APRIL or november?

Is 2nd closer to FIRST or last?

I'll give you a clue the correct answers look like THIS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is it a two-horse race? If so I'd definitely suggest 2nd is closer to second.

But seriously, second is exactly that, second. Not closer to first or close to 7th! Idiot!

ceagle

Bench
You still don't seem to get it. Try this. If you are a month away from finishing your second year at Uni, are you closer to your second year or your third year?
He doesn't get it, believe me, I argued with over a page about, no matter how many people told him he was wrong, he wouldn't admit it.

StormHi

Juniors
O M G I havnt LoL'd this hard at the Sheer Idiocy of a Poster on a Forum Ever..... DoggiesBro people can have dumb opinions (See my Sandow vs Boyd Opinion haha) But you aren't giving us an Opinion you actually belive as fact the crap you are spouting.

It's so funny it hurts...:lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
O M G I havnt LoL'd this hard at the Sheer Idiocy of a Poster on a Forum Ever..... DoggiesBro people can have dumb opinions (See my Sandow vs Boyd Opinion haha) But you aren't giving us an Opinion you actually belive as fact the crap you are spouting.

It's so funny it hurts...:lol:

Whats funny is you would even show up after saying sandow is better then boyd and the 10000 people laugh you off this forum.:lol::lol::lol:

betcats

Referee
Whats funny is you would even show up after saying sandow is better then boyd and the 10000 people laugh you off this forum.:lol::lol::lol:

Umm are you for real? You just posted that in a thread dedicated to the garbage you spew.:crazy::crazy:

StormHi

Juniors
DoggiesBro People can Have Opinions IMO Sandow brings more to his respective new team (I feel the Newcastle backline is already pretty solid without Boyd) Sandow however is desperately needed at the Eels. It was never a direct comparison of skills (If it came to that Boyds defensive stats would give him a deffinate edge) Goes to show just how F off Stupid you are and highlights your inability to read between the lines. Do us all a favor and step in front of a bus.

Easts R #1

Juniors
DoggiesBro People can Have Opinions IMO Sandow brings more to his respective new team (I feel the Newcastle backline is already pretty solid without Boyd) Sandow however is desperately needed at the Eels. It was never a direct comparison of skills (If it came to that Boyds defensive stats would give him a deffinate edge) Goes to show just how F off Stupid you are and highlights your inability to read between the lines. Do us all a favor and step in front of a bus.
Boyd;//played,142//tries,44//goals,0//fieldgoals,0//points,176
with arguably the best coach in the world.
Sandow;//played,84//tries,19//goals,198//fieldgoals,13//points,485
without a decent coach todate.
Sandow is a match winner!

StormHi

Juniors
Thanks for the Stat Break down :) Easts R #1 But it won't matter I am sure Doggiesbro will respond with his usual nonsensical drivel..... He doesnt have a original thought in his head most of what he posts is just regurgitated rubbish from the media.