What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels team vs. Manly

Seriously, what do you think Sandow would have done on Saturday with a 34% possession count against him? He's apparently playing really well in Wenty. Big deal.

As I said the same mob should be given a second chance. Don't rate Sandow or Kelly but if it were down to which shit player is better then Sandow is the better of the two.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we complete our sets, get good field position, defend well, win the battle of the ruck, score more points, , then I think there is every reason to feel optimistic about this Sundays game

Eels by 2 or 14

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd be surprised if we made too many, if any, changes to the listed team. It's Round 2 and I cannot see Arthur making unforced changes (not injured or suspended), particularly to spine players after just 2 games. I think it will laughable if Sandow replaces Kelly in the 7 after just 2 games.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I still think Arthur will be reluctant to play Chrissy because he wants to shaft him. Keeping him in Wenty will make it easier for Sandow to leave the club..maybe.

cureme

Juniors
IMO, Sandow deserves a shot behind a pack that is actually willing and going forward (if round 1 is anything to go by). He has always played behind a beaten pack in his time at the club.

If nothing else his kicking game is far superior to Kelly and should be enough to have him in the NRL side.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kelly missed 4 tackles against the roosters.....

Ok As it was brought up Joseph Paulo was terrible-Had a shocker and needs to be out of the side.
Stats vs rosters Top tackler - J.Paulo 38 ( 1 Missed)
ARM -71 ( second most from any forward)

The previous game he made 27 tackle for 0 miss

Seriously judge each person on there performances for this year and not last.He is playin quite well so far this year

jk13

First Grade
i see manly on the news this morning crapping on about their seige mentality and that no know likes them and they don't care. poor manly - F**K THEIR EYES!!!!!!

Pazza

First Grade
I still think Arthur will be reluctant to play Chrissy because he wants to shaft him. Keeping him in Wenty will make it easier for Sandow to leave the club..maybe.

agreed, but i think both have to go! Sandow is taking up far too much cap space and Kelly is super inconstant.

Latest posts