What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 11th September 4:05pm @Allianz Stadium

Veracity14

Juniors
They are not "comrades" in Ukraine. Ukraine is riddled with Neo-Nazis [Right Sector, Azov Battalion, US-UK-NATO Mercenaries plus jihad recruits provided by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the other Gulf Tyrannies]. The Saker calls them Ukronazis and in any case they are being used by Washington for its endless war on Russia, then China. The US does not spend over a $Trillion p.a on "defense" to play marbles they want endless war everywhere they can execute it through proxies like Ukraine. Ukraine's policy is to serve Washington's global desires [like most other regimes do including Albanese] whatever the costs and irrespective of battle field realities.

Shut up idiot, it’s not edgy to be a shit merkin supporting Russia who invaded Ukraine
I don’t see Russian civilians being blown to shit, I don’t see Moscow being bombed

big hit!

Bench
No tears from me, congrats boys. Still don’t know what to make of the game. Still think if Burgess gets sent for the shot on Teddy, Klein gets control of the game and we don’t see the free for all that we witnessed. Klein was equally inept to both teams. Game was great in that it will be spoken about for years but quality was poor. I had a heap of casuals text me about how great the game was. Whether that gets them into rugby league more seriously is debatable. Anyway, regardless what you do next week, the year has already been a success. Good luck merkins.

Tedesco's low running position which gives him the ability to change direction and makes him so good is also to his detriment. He's been clipped in the head so many times because he suddenly leans his head into the tackle. Yes the onus is on the tackler to avoid contact with the head, but then you have these 6ft 4 brutes committing to the contact and it's difficult for them to adjust in a split second.

Milne and Burgess were reckless, just as some Roosters players were. But surprisingly, it was Cody and Latrell who actually played footy when footy was to be played. 9 games out of 10, you'd pick those two the be the hot heads. Not on Sunday. They stood up as leaders.

I think the difference here is the Souths leaders are actually their play makers and they played footy. The Roosters leaders are their enforcers. They got carried away, and when the leaders get carried away, there is no hope for the rest of the troop.

They are not "comrades" in Ukraine. Ukraine is riddled with Neo-Nazis [Right Sector, Azov Battalion, US-UK-NATO Mercenaries plus jihad recruits provided by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the other Gulf Tyrannies]. The Saker calls them Ukronazis and in any case they are being used by Washington for its endless war on Russia, then China. The US does not spend over a $Trillion p.a on "defense" to play marbles they want endless war everywhere they can execute it through proxies like Ukraine. Ukraine's policy is to serve Washington's global desires [like most other regimes do including Albanese] whatever the costs and irrespective of battle field realities.
Yes very true comrade the criminal west led by the world dictator west puppeteer americansky get others to fight their wars whilst arming and financing them via the mafia like criminal NATO organisation of criminal associates .

As after all they are not much chop at it themselves - Korea/Vietnam and Afghanistan (20 years) - mmm the Taliban were defeated the americansky said